Martingale/limited Slip Collar With No Chain

I have been using a Rogz martingale collar for my dog with the chain, but she's been swimming in the salt water with it on and even though I've rinsed it every time, it is starting to get rust on it which is transferring to Paxy's coat which is white on her neck/chest. I've also noticed a spot where her coat looks like it is starting to rub with this collar too, even though she doesn't wear it all the time. Her coat is quite thin at the front of her neck. I like the martingale because it's harder for her to escape from them, although she has managed twice to slip it off!!

Are there any martingales/limited slips on the market with no chain and where can I get them from?

I have been using a Rogz martingale collar for my dog with the chain, but she's been swimming in the salt water with it on and even though I've rinsed it every time, it is starting to get rust on it which is transferring to Paxy's coat which is white on her neck/chest. I've also noticed a spot where her coat looks like it is starting to rub with this collar too, even though she doesn't wear it all the time. Her coat is quite thin at the front of her neck. I like the martingale because it's harder for her to escape from them, although she has managed twice to slip it off!!

Are there any martingales/limited slips on the market with no chain and where can I get them from?

Blackdog and Lupine make them. You can get Blackdog ones direct from their website and Vetproductsdirect have Lupine.

Callicoma Kelpies - $9.00 plain colours & $13.00 patterns, which I think is rather good. Also, I have for other things asked a gazillon questions by email prior to purchase & they were always happy to help.

http://www.callicoma.com.au/collars1.htm

I second that recommendation. Over the years I have bought heaps of stuff from them and they are fantastic.

Callicoma Kelpies - $9.00 plain colours & $13.00 patterns, which I think is rather good. Also, I have for other things asked a gazillon questions by email prior to purchase & they were always happy to help.

http://www.callicoma.com.au/collars1.htm

I second that recommendation. Over the years I have bought heaps of stuff from them and they are fantastic.

I'll third that recommendation. I too have brought lots of stuff and it always arrives very quickly and service is fantastic and friendly!