Any One Selling Or Thinking Of Selling There Camara?

Jessca

hi dolers, im looking into getting a second hand DSLR, (at a reasonable price), i have been wanting to move up for ages, but i am still a novice at this.

i am looking for either a canon 350D or 400D preferably with two lenses (org lense kit)

or a Nikon of some sort, around the same sort as the Canon(im not to good with Nikon's models) i think i want a D40/D40x

i would prefer an older model, as money atm is quite tight(stupid considering im buying a camera :laugh: )

any help would be greatly appreciated, i am currently living on ebay looking at cameras.

im not going to bother getting a new camera for a while, i thought id learn how to use an older one before i step up to a good new one.

thanks in advance for any help. :rofl:

Cheers, Jess

Kirislin- my limit is around $700 maybe a little more, thanks kindly to K rudd for buying me a camera for chrisy :laugh:

Chezzyr- replying to you now. thanks.

thanks.

Hi I just noticed today at our harvey norman they had the D40 for under $600 might be an option and it would be brand new!!

Kirislin- my limit is around $700 maybe a little more, thanks kindly to K rudd for buying me a camera for chrisy :rofl:

Chezzyr- replying to you now. thanks.

thanks.

Hi I just noticed today at our harvey norman they had the D40 for under $600 might be an option and it would be brand new!!

thanks for that, :laugh: i'll have a look at it over the w/e :cool:

i think im going to wait till after chrisy to buy one, wait till all the boxing day sales :(

I checked jb in Eastland again yesterday, that 400d is still there and so is another with just a single lens for about $740ish from memory, I didn't write it down but it was cheaper than the 1000d which I think is a lesser model. someone will correct me if I am wrong.

Edited by Kirislin

The 400d was not in JB - empty space on shelf. Had to go there anyway.

Couldn't get out of Eastland quick enough. Watching kids crying on

Santa's knee and all sorts :)

It was still there yesterday afternoon, on the bottom shelf in the cabinet, still in its torn box. I can imagine it would've been horrendous there today, the crowds ugh!

Yes it was horrendous and not only that, nobody seemed happy.

All glum faces, people looking serious/tired or in a hurry. Was

a mad house in JB and with constant doof doof - I just made

a bee line for the SLR cabinet and then out ASAP. Didn't notice

a torn box but wasn't looking for one. Probably best someone

rings because I aint going again :)

Someone in our camera club (Knox, Eastern suberbs Melbourne) has upgraded big time and has a Nikon D40x for sale at $600 including two lenses and filters, sounds like it is in good condition, don't think it's had a lot of use. If anyone's rooly intrsted let's know and I'll pass her phone number on.