Best Stand Dryer?

poodlefan

Howdy fellow dog groomers.

A leg came off the stand of my Liberty stand dryer last night while I was using it and it fell over and landed hard on its case. It's still working fine but sounds ( how can I put this) expensive?

I'm just casting around for recommendations for stand dryers. I've done a search here and Googled a bit and was wondering if anyone has used the Double K 9000 II. Clipperworld has it here

I like a stand dryer you can put a hose onto and this has that. I'm just wondering how it compares to the Liberty?

Oldfields are good. We have an oldfield barrel dryer plus the liberty stand dryer, i have found that the oldfield (even though it is a barrel dryer) has WAY more power and "oompf" behind it but lacks heat (which is a necessity for us) whereas the Liberty has heat but not as much power.

If they combined the two it would be heaven!!

eta: the mother in law has the Oldfield stand dryer and that is fantastic!!

Edited by Abbey B

we have an oldfield stand which is more powerful than the Liberty BUT i find it too powerful for the setters coats & then hose is forever coming off.To the point i havent used ours for nearly a year.It drove me crazy re attaching the hose or trying to wrap to stay.He gets too hot & melts the hose each time.

I have the oldfield super barrel & its great .

I prefer the lower power when drying & found the odfild so powerful it really made a mess of the coat if your not offay with drying.Alos felt it made it dry to quick & didnt have the same finish as the less powerful Liberty.Thats in our breeds only