Manual For Liberty Stand Dryer

The web site etc mentions two filters and that they have to be kept clean, but I dont know how to do this, or where the second filter is.

A sticker on the dryer says "Warning. Manual filtration system. 1. Removable stainless steel screen behind filter cap. 2. fixed plastic grill on rear of motor. Both filters must be kept free of hair."

So I guess I need to know what the "stainless steel screen behind filter cap" is (I dont know what the filter cap is either)

The web site etc mentions two filters and that they have to be kept clean, but I dont know how to do this, or where the second filter is.

A sticker on the dryer says "Warning. Manual filtration system. 1. Removable stainless steel screen behind filter cap. 2. fixed plastic grill on rear of motor. Both filters must be kept free of hair."

So I guess I need to know what the "stainless steel screen behind filter cap" is (I dont know what the filter cap is either)

The sticker is stuck on the filter caps. Just remove them and clean it and push it back in place. The stainless steel mesh is inside the plastic cover.

Simple.

I don't remember getting a manual - but will see if I can find it.

The sticker is stuck on the filter caps. Just remove them and clean it and push it back in place. The stainless steel mesh is inside the plastic cover.

OK, just checked and there are two stickers on the dryer.

1. The one on the back is on a plastic basket thing, and I cant work out how to get it off!
  2. The other sticker is on a nozzle type thing (circled in attached pic) except my nozzley thing isnt attached to the dryer - it is just loose. And there isnt anything in it :)

post-6387-1231759700_thumb.jpg

This is the actual dryer (just grabbed the pic from the eBay add). You can see the nozzley bit on the bottom left:

post-6387-1231760006_thumb.jpg

The other label is on the back of the dryer:

post-6387-1231759922_thumb.jpg

Ok - mine is a different model, a friend has the same one I will ask her in the morning what she does to clean the filters.

But the filter at the rear is the same as mine just remove it. I find it easier to wedge it off using the teeth on a comb.

I have been trying for ages to load photos but photo bucket is being a p***k at the moment.

Will try again later.

The back cap comes off by holding it firmy, pull and twist. The metal mesh is just slips onto the back - I have no idea where the second filter is and have never cleaned it, the mesh filter does a good job of stopping fur from going further into the dryer. I was worried about breaking the black plastic cover when I pulled it off the first time.

I don't know what the sticker says on the nozzel attachment as I don't use it and it's stashed somewhere in the tack room, it is used for cage drying or hands free drying. I only use the hose kit for drying.

ETA: Ok I dug my nozzel out of the shed. The sticker on that is exactly the same as the one on the rear of the dryer. I'll take some photos now for you :)

Edited by aquaticmalamute