jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys,

Yeah me and Maws had a great time yesterday, it is really nice to have a group that get on so well.

Tlc, sorry I didn't check the thread last night, I could have met you this morning again! Mind you, we walked from our place to the flume, to the breakwater and back! Maws was knackered!! More than when he plays with the group!

Pandii, sorry we missed you yesterday, hope you had a lovely easter with your family. Did you get my PM?

T&T, I haven't seen LIttle rascals so not sure if it is a white boxer. Yeah my Migaloo is such a character, unfortunately she is DA and so wouldn't be great with the group. Having said that I spoke with tlc and Munchin yesterday after you had left about bringing her on lead sometimes and just casually walking around the park with her like we do. I may have my arm pulled from its socket the first time but if she stays on lead, I reckon she may be fine. She wanted to eat tlc's dogs when she first met them at dog school and now she is fine with them (wouldn't let her off lead with the, but she is cool with them near her) so I reckon more exposure to a particular group of dogs and she will be able to come for regular walks. I take her with my neighbours dog now and they are fine, she lets hers off lead and Migaloo is cool with that, so we'll see. Are you ok for me to bring her sometimes and keep her on lead while we walk?? Just have to find an overcast day too cause she has to stay out of the sun!!

Hope the rest of you had a great easter and Munchin that is such a sweet pic of your sun lover!

:happydance2: Hi All!

Sorry I have been off-air for a while but we've had interstate visitors with us for a couple of weeks now, a wedding here in town and now my baby (14 months) is in hospital crook!! So it's all been happening and I haven't been able to make it to one of our 'meets'.

Hope to catch up with y'all soon!

Hi guys,

Yeah me and Maws had a great time yesterday, it is really nice to have a group that get on so well.

Tlc, sorry I didn't check the thread last night, I could have met you this morning again! Mind you, we walked from our place to the flume, to the breakwater and back! Maws was knackered!! More than when he plays with the group!

Pandii, sorry we missed you yesterday, hope you had a lovely easter with your family. Did you get my PM?

T&T, I haven't seen LIttle rascals so not sure if it is a white boxer. Yeah my Migaloo is such a character, unfortunately she is DA and so wouldn't be great with the group. Having said that I spoke with tlc and Munchin yesterday after you had left about bringing her on lead sometimes and just casually walking around the park with her like we do. I may have my arm pulled from its socket the first time but if she stays on lead, I reckon she may be fine. She wanted to eat tlc's dogs when she first met them at dog school and now she is fine with them (wouldn't let her off lead with the, but she is cool with them near her) so I reckon more exposure to a particular group of dogs and she will be able to come for regular walks. I take her with my neighbours dog now and they are fine, she lets hers off lead and Migaloo is cool with that, so we'll see. Are you ok for me to bring her sometimes and keep her on lead while we walk?? Just have to find an overcast day too cause she has to stay out of the sun!!

Hope the rest of you had a great easter and Munchin that is such a sweet pic of your sun lover!

Hi Mawson,

if you could bring Migaloo that would be great, I would love to meet him and same with Bruno...

:rolleyes: Hi All!

Sorry I have been off-air for a while but we've had interstate visitors with us for a couple of weeks now, a wedding here in town and now my baby (14 months) is in hospital crook!! So it's all been happening and I haven't been able to make it to one of our 'meets'.

Hope to catch up with y'all soon!

Hi Sorry to hear your baby is sick, hope it is nothing serious!! We have been wondering where you have been hiding. Will have another catch up soon.

Jerojath, sorry to hear your baby is sick too, fingers crossed for a full recovery :D

Thanks T&T, I saw your car up at Albert Park tonight but Mawson and I did the whole loop and we didn't see you, you and your BIG doggie must ahve been hiding :o

Tlc, thanks for the invite today, was at work from 8:30 till 4:30, where are the pics from the other day????? Hmmmmm...... ;)

Hi, sorry I havent had a chance to put them up yet, but I will soon, I have to go to work at 12 today and then I have the next 4 days off, so I should find time. Hey Pandii, RJ, and Tenties how are you guys doing??

Ok here are some of the pictures from our Easter Walk, sorry they are not edited, i just thought id post them as they are otherwise I may never get them done, its been a hectic week this week.

DSC_0002-1-2.jpg

DSC_0005-1.jpg

DSC_0011-2.jpg

DSC_0018-3.jpg

DSC_0024-1.jpg

DSC_0025-2.jpg

DSC_0028-2.jpg

DSC_0030-2.jpg

DSC_0034-3.jpg

DSC_0108.jpg

DSC_0113-2.jpg

DSC_0119-1.jpg

Tully (my white girl) stayed home and later that day I took her to the nursing home, she was great with the residents, I was very proud of her, here is a pic of her with my nan.

IMG_3351-2.jpg

And then later in the day I clipped Lacy and Bronson, here is a couple of pics of Bronson, he is so easy to clip as he is just so layed back, he almost looks sedated in these pictures. :rofl:

IMG_3354.jpg

IMG_3358.jpg

IMG_3360.jpg

IMG_3367.jpg

Guest Pandii

I wish actually I might, I will have one child, I will watch him with the dogs, but as he has a disability he can be full on, but I will bring him and see how he goes

Guest Pandii

Albert park might be btter, som is more likely to run in the open than stay close and annoy the dogs lol