Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Guest Pandii

Hey JJ, Congratulations, let us know when they need extra cuddles and I will be there :thumbsup:

Hope all continues to go well and you get some rest

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yay JJ!! Puppy breath :thumbsup: Congrats to you and mumma dog, glad everything went well and best wishes to all 10 pups ;)

RJ, I'm sure the first day of show training was always gonna be different, we would never laugh at you, stick with it and you and Boof will become professionals :thumbsup: Can't wait to see you strutting your stuff in the ring :laugh:

Tlc, thanks so much for the pics you sent both yesterday and today ;) Mind if I ask you for some of todays in higher res? I really love some of the ones today with the ocean background, thanks so much, you're the best and I am so glad that Miggy has some friends to play with :party::wave::) (Glad we got her back on lead just in time tho! That could have been a disaster!!)

See you all soon!

Hi Maws, no worries about getting some of the pics to you, Ill edit them and put them on a stick, Still looking for yours Pandii, I reckon I may have put it in the car ready to give to you, so the car is being cleaned out tomorow in prep for my trip next week.

Check out some special pics of Miggs in the black and white and sepia thread in the photo section page 48!!

Yes today was great Ill take my old good camera again next time and hope for some better weather. Yes it was a close call your insitincts were right for sure, some times I dont think we listen to our inner voice enough, so good job you did today!!

Guest Pandii

No Problems TLC, I am sure it will turn up,

hey listen, I am making some dog coats are any of you intrested, although I am only doing little dogs atm

No Problems TLC, I am sure it will turn up,

hey listen, I am making some dog coats are any of you intrested, although I am only doing little dogs atm

What type of coats are you making?? do you have a photo? My pups already have a bigger wardrobe than me.... :thumbsup:

Hey anyone available for a walk sometime tomorow, providing the weathers ok!!

Hey all! Would love to get poor neglected Amy out for a run & play on Sunday sometime, so if you are getting out let me know. (Not too early - gotta get the Mrs brekky in bed and all! :):wave:

Guest Pandii

Will see about sunday JJ, I think dog training starts on sunday at harris street

I will let you know, TT when I start big ones, I find they get to expensive and people dont want to pay.

Barb give me some measurements and I will see what Ihave to take photos of for you.

JJ I am going to Harris street for training on Sunday am happy to stay a bit after if you want for dogs to have a run.

Will only have the mutt with me (I think thats who I am taking :) )

Are you keeping any of the pups????? and we want pics :love:

Pandii, I just got my guys a couple of coats each :wave: I figured for $28 for the big dog I couldnt go wrong :love:

Pandii and TT are you coming to Harris st traning on Sunday?????

Tenties good to see you today :D will have a catch up and talk to all about some show training (even if your not going to show come and have some fun and learn :rofl: )

Cheers Janet

Hey Guys, I would definastley be interested in a catch up after training on Sunday. What time does HArris street finish??

My guys for size JAckets are around 47 - 50 cm. Cooper 55cm.

How much do you charge for the jackets Pandii? Also where did you get your memory stick from?? the only place I havent yet checked fully is the car, will do soon as I go away next week and have to at least make it look respectable, so hopefully will find it there, I feel aweful, I never lose things especailly not other peoples!!

Guest Pandii

Hey TLC, dog coats $15 each for your size, will catch up and check colours with you if you are intrested

Memory stick was just a cheapy from the warehouse 2gb, but wait until you check your car, I am in no hurry at all, but if you feel you have to replace it I am in no way fussed about brand or colour at all.

I am not doing dog training this time around, I am saving desperately for a house and dog training is not in the budget.

Hey Pandii, I found the stick while I was looking for a pen...LOL it was in the top drawer of the cupboard that is near the door to outside where I put things that I dont wanna forget.... :) I found it next to a couple of photos of Sebbi and Boof that I got printed out after I edited them to see what they looked like, I stuck them in the drawer so that next time I seen you guys I could give them to you.... :)