jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Pandii

You STILL!!!!! feel bad after Friday, we went Saturday then Sunday night, I is feeling very old now :)

That whisky truck was pretty BIG, it hit you BAD, what did you lovley wife say??? Are you allowed out again????

TLC I hope you are feeling better

RJ great to see you back

Edited by Pandii

Wow TLC...Must have been a preety grumpy puppy to bite you! Was it puncture wounds or worse??? Hope you got some antibiotics as well as the tetenus shot!! What the hell were those people doing with an out of control dog or was this the first time it showed its grumpy nature!?!

Coopers such a spunk and so very patient with my black menace...I hope Janes whiskers look likes Coopers eventually!

Hi Tez, you can read the full story here if you can be bothered!!

http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?show...=169480&hl=

Thanks for the lovely comments about my boy, we think he is pretty handsome too!!

I think Jane looks like she may have longer hair as she gets older. Did you know the other little pup in the class is supposedly a Labrador x poodle. I cant see it myself but she may change as she gets older.

Not sure who I will bring to training this week, maybe Bronson and one of the girls!! See you there, hopefully Mawson (Shannon will be bale to make it this week)

That was a really horrible experience TLC. Can't figure out why they didn't warn you of the dogs unpredictability before you got close enough for that sort of incident to occur! Some people are just "non-thinkers"!!!

So little 'Summer" the practically perfect labby is part poodle...she looks so completely lab and is such a little sweety! Gotta admit that I was fantising that Jane could have a bit of her sweet gentle nature even though I love her for the rough nut ratbag that she is!!!

Take it easy TLC...No doubt you are feeling all the muscle soreness plus delayed shock that such an injury can cause!!

Thanks guys, I actually went back to thunder point today and I nearly didnt get out of the car but I made myself do it, and it was all good!! Leg feeling a lot better today not aching nearly as much as it was and been back to the doctor to get checked and there is no sign of infection and it was redressed.

Tez, I think Jane will get on well with my youngest boy once he tells her off cause he thinks that the training oval belongs to him and whenever he meets a new dog there he has to tell them that its his territory!! My girls will probly like Jane too. I hope you can come on a walk with us one day we may have to organize a play date when you are in town sometime, and hope everyone can come!!

I hope your ok TLC... Bruno was bitten by a great dane we he was a couple of mths old, it such a scary situation... I hope you are feeling better soon....

Poor Bruno, Im actually glad in a way that this dog latched onto my leg instead of Bronsons face I think it would have done some damage!!

All of mine now have been attacked by other dogs and for the most part they have gotten over it ok. Tully is a bit wary of other dogs approaching and gets very defensive. But she is fine once she gets to know them. Lacy doesnt really like bigger dogs. Cooper loves all dogs!! and Bronson is great with other dogs but will play rough!!

Sounds good TLC. Happy for Jane to meet Bronson...I think shes got enough front to cope with a telling off and could probably do to learn alittle bit of doggy manners from it. Would love to go for a walk. I have organised a walk on the Timboon rail trail with a friend and his boxer from Colac this Sunday but I'd be keen after this weekend. Glad you're starting to feel better!

Hey Tim and Tanya...Are you any closer to getting a friend for Bruno and how is he going at training???

Sounds good TLC. Happy for Jane to meet Bronson...I think shes got enough front to cope with a telling off and could probably do to learn alittle bit of doggy manners from it. Would love to go for a walk. I have organised a walk on the Timboon rail trail with a friend and his boxer from Colac this Sunday but I'd be keen after this weekend. Glad you're starting to feel better!

Hey Tim and Tanya...Are you any closer to getting a friend for Bruno and how is he going at training???

Hey TLC,

Na, no closer to a new fur friend yet still looking... Training is going really well, Bruno seems to be picking up ok and same with me...

Guest Pandii

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll..............................

........ the drinks are going down mighty fine atm

But be thinking we will see you there later

Guest Pandii

Cant sorry TLC, going 4WD, but happy to do a walk during the week as long as its in school hours