Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Hey guy's we will all have to meet for a walk at the beach one day... Took Bruno there today and he was soo funny, trying to catch his splashes.. He is very worn out now, Yay...

T&T what beach do you take Bruno to?

I took the girls to Killarney this morning. They love it there and run til they flop!

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JJ you should of yelled out I would of joined you :)

Sorry Pandii - was a very last minute decision. Probably best you didn't anyway - this flu has really got a hold of me!

May even have a nap this arvo. Had less than an hour sleep last night and very little the night before. My work got burgled and I spent most of the night with the Police at work and down the station giving statements etc. Verrrrry tired now! :rofl:

Guest Pandii

OMG thats awful, did they steal all the Haighs

so is the flu/cough, Sam has it, think yours shared, :o nice to know they know how to share things :shrug:

OMG thats awful, did they steal all the Haighs

so is the flu/cough, Sam has it, think yours shared, :o nice to know they know how to share things :shrug:

No thank God! All the Haigs are accounted for.

Actually he didn't get away with anything - the police and I disturbed him shortly after he got in (love silent alarms!).

I caught him after he jumped four meters out of a top window and tried to make a run for it.

I got no credit in The Standard though.... all police this & police that!

Your not wrong about this cold/flu - I feel like CRAP! Didn't get a nap in today but will try and have an early night.

Gotta take the kids to swimming tomorrow and I hate it in the pools when you feel like this... it's so hot & humid!

Hey guy's we will all have to meet for a walk at the beach one day... Took Bruno there today and he was soo funny, trying to catch his splashes.. He is very worn out now, Yay...

T&T what beach do you take Bruno to?

I took the girls to Killarney this morning. They love it there and run til they flop!

Just went to main beach today, never thought to take him to Killarney... Yeah it's good as taking them too beach, I can just sit back and Bruno makes his own fun...

But Look at these pics that makes it worth missing out on your Nana nap :o:):shrug:

They are just so gorgeous JJ I nearly tried to steal that little boy but didnt think he would have sat still enough for me to hide him under my jumper :rofl::)

Thank you for your lovely hospitality, was a enjoyable arvo. My house next time !!!!!

IMG_0543JPG1.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

IMG_0544JPG1.jpg

IMG_0500.jpg

Cheers Janet

Oh Jet, those pics are great!! Well done you ll be a pro before you know it.

Its amazing how they look such different colors on the different angles. They sure are beautiful!!

Guest Pandii

Thanks Guys, Have given the camera a beating at fun4kids today

Thanks so much TLC, the kids enjoyed it sooooooooooooooooo much

Beautiful beautiful puppies!!! Those ears...and all that extra skin to play with...just lovely!!!

Jane and I went on a Tracking session with Patricia today. We all had a great time and young Jane was beside herself with joy over meeting and playing with sooo many great dogs. I'm thinking that she now has a boyfriend called Mawson. He was so nice ( as was his owner) and lots of fun for Jane. I may have to invest in the current RSPCA calander so Jane can gaze adoringly up at 'Mr August' and so I can point to Mawsons picture when Jane is extra naughty and say 'Do you think Maws would be proud of you at this moment??!!!?'!

The tracking was great and Jane did quite well for a pup, I think. We then went back to Patricias for a bonfire and BBQ and all the dogs had a great romp around her acreage. So much fun watching them exhaust themselves while we enjoyed great food and company. Thanks sooo much to Patricia for a great day!!!

Thanks Guys, Have given the camera a beating at fun4kids today

Thanks so much TLC, the kids enjoyed it sooooooooooooooooo much

Happy Birthday Pandii, glad you and the kids had a great day, are you gonna post some of the pics you took here?

Tez, Glad you had fun today I bet jane had a ball with all the older dogs. Maws is great mine all get on well with Im too, he is so easy going!!

Guest Pandii

TT sounds great but I have a child with gladular fever so I wont commit to anything atm

edit to say, I would love to see abook though

Edited by Pandii

Sorry Tanya, Im not into Tupperware much, have a cupboard full of plastic ware!!

Pandii, :) is it Sam who had glandualr fever, you said she was sick but thought she was on the mend, what happened did she get worse over the weekend?? Poor Kid hope she is ok.

Edited by tlc