Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is my little girl Fidget, she won her class at our Members comp last Sunday against stiff competition all the other pups were sired by the one dog so Fidg was out there on her own so to speak lol.

Well done Tenties!

A class like that is always hard as the "odd one out". You'll either come first or last, generally! Glad it was the former...

Cross your fingers everyone, i have a house to go have a look at today its a bit expensive but ................... you all may have seen my add in the paper ysterday ??? and guess what i sold a pup yesterday as well YAY

A great day was enjoyed by all today at Modern Dog Training, it was our last day of the training for the year so we had our Xmas break up. we has an extra specail day as we were joined by all the SEDA puppies in the district, they all had a lot of fun as it was something out of the ordinary for them. Here are some photos.

Sunny the samoyed and Bella the pitbull Lab x (cant see it myself but thats what the owner told me she was??)

DSC_0005.jpg

Tully Playing with Ruby and Sunny

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

a little boxer called Judd,

DSC_0012-3.jpg

Lacy enjoying the goings on,

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0017-1.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

Its hard work playing with all these puppies :rofl:

DSC_0025-2.jpg

The litte boxer didnt know what to make of the samoyed

DSC_0028-3.jpg

Terry was helping out with the pups

DSC_0035-1.jpg

Jane

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0045-1.jpg

Brandy dressed up as a Christmas Carol

DSC_0057-1.jpg

This is Sonic (the pup I looked after) with his carer

DSC_0064-1.jpg

Laura and Roxy

DSC_0121.jpg

Roxy coming first in a recall race

DSC_0087-2.jpg

Sonic

DSC_0129.jpg

Great photos TLC. It was a good day wasn't it! So great to see sooo many lovely black puppies!!! It was also great to see how well Bella did today...What a champ!

Sadly my finger looks like a sausage from the little incident with the pole while tying Jane up and I dare not bandage it due to Jane's curious nature...last thing I need is a broken AND dislocated finger!

Jane loved her Christmas cookies and they smelled good enough for humans. Were they peanut butter bikkies? Thanks soooo much for the day and the lovely pics. Who knows, maybe next year we will have a brother for Jane to come along and enjoy training with!

Oh tez, your poor finger, I bet it is super painful, We didnt get much of a chance to catch up today. If you are ever coming over any time in the next month or so or you just wanna catch up with Jane for a play, give me a yell and well meet up.

Bella did do well today and so did Benny, the word is Bens owner is still thinking about rehomimg him which is sad, he is full on but needs more things to keep him busy and she says she just doesn't have the time for him, she didn't realize how much time she would need to spend with him but I keep telling her he is only young give him time. So hopefully she will persevere!!

It would be so great if you could get A brother for Jane, You know how you said it was bad timing, is it only cause you are going away? Maybe you could go ahead with it and kennel him while you were gone? Probly a bit unfair to get him then kennel him but better if he goes to you than possibly the other option?? You could make it work, what would Leigh say??

It was a really nice day today and I think everyone enjoyed themselves.

I did hear Benny's owner say the same thing. She also said he was digging out of his back yard alot too. It would be an awfull thing to have to consider rehoming. I should have told her about trying the DAP to maybe settle him abit but I forgot due to THE FINGER I think.

The finger IS sore but not too bad as its quite swollen. I went to a friends after training and he cut my ring off for me so I don't have to worry about my finger falling off. My own stupid fault...should have sat and waited Jane properly and it wouldn't have happened!

As for Jane's brother...well after filling Leigh in, she and I are both keen so I will ring tomorrow to see if he is still there. Breaks my heart to think Jane's littermate needs a new home and hey...at least we know what we're in for! IF he is there, I'll ask afew questions and then see how he likes Jane next weekend. As you know, Jane LOVES everydog, so it will be up to him to see if he can put up with her!

Having seen Jane live with Maddie the GR for 10 days, I know she is a happier little petal when she is with another dog!

:scared: oh thats so good, let me know how you go, glad you sis is ok with it then. Hope you finger is feeling better, you might have to have an xray and maybe splint it. Look forward to hearing about the brother, Mmm wonder what his name is, hope its not Wayne or shane :) I shouldnt laugh I have a sister Karen and a Brother Darren...;)

Tenties what a gorgeous little pup she look great and I was wondering if the ad was from you lol I hope it all works out.

TLC looks like a great day was had by all, and great pics as usual.

Is that a curly coated retriever pup I can see in one of the pics???????

Hey Tez if you get over for a walk let me know I would love to come along.

Have put in an offer on a piece of land out the road and am waiting on the reply (but how nice will 7 acres be if it all works out)Just imagine the dogs I could get then hehehehehe and the chickens and a pony and lots more frogs hhahahahaha Have started to plan the house already and of course with a dedicated frog room lol

Cheers Janet

;) frog room, your a crazy frog lady :)

yes the pup is a (murray river) curly coated retriever? same thing I dont know?

Im definatley coming to visit when you get your land and your house built, with my 4 little shadows tagging along !!

:laugh: frog room, your a crazy frog lady :laugh:

yes the pup is a (murray river) curly coated retriever? same thing I dont know?

Im definatley coming to visit when you get your land and your house built, with my 4 little shadows tagging along !!

The Curly Coated Retriever is from the UK originally while the Murray River Curly was developed here.

While the Murray Curly is not recognised as a pure breed, it has a large and very dedicated group of enthusiasts and a stud book has been kept for some years. They aim to achieve ANKC recognicion in the future.

They are a wonderful breed and should they ever become recognised I will deffinately be giving one a home! :laugh:

RJ - the land sounds great - 7 acres. God imagine how many vizslas I could fit in 7 acres!!! Where abouts is it??

Hope it's outside of city limits to avoid the new dog regulations!