Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Great photos (as usual) TLC.

Puppy was soo cute, even considering changing maybe my choice of the 4th dog.

Maybe we should all get together and open up a pet shop, one that can employ all of us and that stocks what we really want and need! Then we could all be doing something fun every day.... just a thought.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great photos (as usual) TLC.

Puppy was soo cute, even considering changing maybe my choice of the 4th dog.

Maybe we should all get together and open up a pet shop, one that can employ all of us and that stocks what we really want and need! Then we could all be doing something fun every day.... just a thought.

Hmmmmm, staff discounts would send us broke, with what I seem to be spending on the dogs lately! :shrug:

:shrug: great idea Sharon but JJ is right, most of my $$$ goes on doggy stuff! Probably just as well we don't have a decent pet goods store in town I would be perpetually ( sp) broke :mad

Now come on people, you should know that anything the owners want for their own Doggies is just 10% more than the wholesale price , AND you dont take it out of shop stock you order extra :shrug: oh and i bars doing some grooming, have all my own stuff as well as 2 pair of clippers and a table...save me doing it here :mad

Now come on people, you should know that anything the owners want for their own Doggies is just 10% more than the wholesale price , AND you dont take it out of shop stock you order extra :shrug: oh and i bars doing some grooming, have all my own stuff as well as 2 pair of clippers and a table...save me doing it here :mad

oh and we could have a photography corner set up!!

See, we could, well sort of, maybe get it to work. (sigh, hope, dream...............win tatts)

Between all of us and what we spend, do you think we could run to vet supplies too, then we could make a profit. I am spending a small fortune at the vets and its not going to let up soon either.

Guest Pandii

I have been cleaning up around the house and have a pile of fence posts, pine posts, and other wood length laying around here

If anyone wants it for firewood, building, gardening stuff, ect you are welcome to take it for free,

It is wet and some is dirty, some is redgum.

I just want it gone so it does not attract snakes come summer

:) Jeez, you lot sure can talk. I'm still trying to catch up on all the posts :)

Sounds like everyone has been flat out with one thing or another. I love all the pics of your dogs.

Did I hear someone mention the word 'tracking' ....one of my favourite sports! :laugh:

Theresa

:( Jeez, you lot sure can talk. I'm still trying to catch up on all the posts :cry:

Sounds like everyone has been flat out with one thing or another. I love all the pics of your dogs.

Did I hear someone mention the word 'tracking' ....one of my favourite sports! :laugh:

Theresa

That would be me. There is a tracking day on the 27th June at Hawksdale, being run by the lady who runs modern dog training. I am pretty sure it is open to anyone, but if anyone is interested I can find out for sure. It is a 9am start and a BYO meat and salad to share for a BBQ lunch it should be a good day.

That would be me. There is a tracking day on the 27th June at Hawksdale, being run by the lady who runs modern dog training. I am pretty sure it is open to anyone, but if anyone is interested I can find out for sure. It is a 9am start and a BYO meat and salad to share for a BBQ lunch it should be a good day.

Sounds like it should be a great day out. We never had time for a BBQ when we had training days, just a quick shared lunch and a cuppa... and sometimes we didn't even get that depending on how many tracks there were on the day :laugh:

Most of our training was/is done (I haven't trialled for nearly 2 years but plan on getting Vegas through as soon as the puppy issue is resolved) at Inverleigh in the bush - which is handy for me being just one town over from here. :o

Is anyone down that way trialling? I'm thinking about putting Oki in his first TSD, but I'll have to give that some more thought - I keep thinking about those freezing cold mornings again. :cry:

Who is the lady that runs modern dog training? Is she with the tracking club? :laugh:

Sorry for all the questions :(

Theresa

:( Jeez, you lot sure can talk. I'm still trying to catch up on all the posts :cry:

Theresa

Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! Details of tracking day PLEEEEAASSSEEE! I have been thinking about putting Belle through her paces, now that she has finished her motherly duties forever!

JJ, you probly have my pm by now!

Theresa, Patricia Hennig is the lady running the tracking day, it will be kind of informal as far as I know. The last one that I went to about 2 years ago, I was the only one that turned up so that was a little disappointing but me and my boy Cooper got some good one on one lesson about tracking and how it all works, although this next day will be like a refresher for me as it was so long ago. I don't know if Trish is with the tracking club. I'm not sure if she is a qualified tracking person?? If you are interested or want to know more pm me and ill give you her number.

I think Jess is the only one here that trials.

Whats up with Vegas? also refresh my memory again, where are you based?

JJ, you probly have my pm by now!

Theresa, Patricia Hennig is the lady running the tracking day, it will be kind of informal as far as I know. The last one that I went to about 2 years ago, I was the only one that turned up so that was a little disappointing but me and my boy Cooper got some good one on one lesson about tracking and how it all works, although this next day will be like a refresher for me as it was so long ago. I don't know if Trish is with the tracking club. I'm not sure if she is a qualified tracking person?? If you are interested or want to know more pm me and ill give you her number.

I think Jess is the only one here that trials.

Whats up with Vegas? also refresh my memory again, where are you based?

I don't think I know Patricia, but I can ask if she's a TCV member. I'm also guessing Jess is the Jess I know on here :rofl:

How sad the tracking day was so poorly attended. I would have thought you'd have heaps of tracking enthusiasts down that way. When I started tracking I was lucky enough to be instructed by some of the best in the TCV. Helen DH & Lynn K are both judges and great handlers themselves with many Tracking Champions to their credit and really nice people toboot- as are most of the Tracking club judges/members. I learnt heaps about handling from Lynn and I was much better with my second dog than I was with my first. I generally have to lay the tracks on my own these days or if I'm lucky, a friend sometimes travels down from Melbourne, but it's not as much fun on your own. :rofl: I really must get motivated!!

You would probably enjoy the TCV training days they hold for members during the tracking season in Melb. They usually have the dates etc in the TCV magazine.

Re:Vegas - she's missed twice to the stud dog....I'm hoping its third time lucky! She's about to come into season again any tick of the clock. :laugh: I am at Winchelsea.

Theresa

Geez Im fickle :o

headed to pet stock today to get the EP as they had 20% off so that made the 15 kg bags $83 so I thought that was pretty good, had a look at the harnesses, they had some cheapies about $15 which would have been fine but then I spotted the rogz ones, they were pretty cool so I decided on one of them @ $30 just plain purple but then I spotted the really cool pretty colored ones so I decided on one of them :hug: @ $38 I might as well have got the one from Geelong! Oh and she had to have a collar to match.... :rofl: and I'm guessing I will go back next pay day and get her a lead to match too. :rofl:

I can justify it by saying it is Tully's Birthday on the 26th which is the day before tracking so it will be her birthday present!! Spoilt rotten doggies!! :cry:

Is anyone down that way trialling? I'm thinking about putting Oki in his first TSD, but I'll have to give that some more thought - I keep thinking about those freezing cold mornings again. :o

There is a few from Harris St - I think Mick with the GSPs is still trialling and Necia is now judging as well as trialling her young dog. There is someone at Inverleigh who trials, a friend stays with her whenever they trial over that way. There is a bunch from BDOC who trial as well.

I don't trial in tracking, between agility and obedience and the girls' fitness requirements I don't have a hope of fitting it in! :hug:

Edited by Jess.