Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Well tlc, of course Gus was cold in that pic the poor boy ,you could tell he didnt really want to put his bum on the cold icy ground :thumbsup: you mean people you fancy doing that to your best friends :thumbsup:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:) @ Linda, mine are shockers at Obedience if it has been raining, the cold they can deal with its the wet ground they don't like. The trainer always says oh they have water dog in them they shouldn't mind at all.....try telling them that. :o Don't know if you can see the distain on CJ's face in the drop stay shots. But it is funny they can run around in the rain and it doesn't bother them at all!!

I always knew I preferred agility for a reason - so much better at keeping you warm on chilly mornings :laugh:

Baby Zee turned 1 today - she got some new toys and both dogs got a rabbit each for brekky which they both love. :laugh: I can't believe she's 1 already!! :)

Hey JJ...he's abit of a heart breaker! Many happy returns little guy!

BTW Gus is coming along in leaps and bounds. He is not so skinny any more and has loads of loose skin so I think a growth spurt is on the cards soon! I will take him into the vets for a weigh in this friday. When we adopted him, he was 11.2kg and last week he was 13.2kg so I expect he will be over the 14kg mark now. I will try to get some more photos soon but i have to say he is sooo much better looking in person!

Tez, I hope we get to have a proper photoshoot of Gus before he gets to much older.

I'm sure Gus is going to be a fairly big boy, but I don't hold much faith in the loose skin means lot of growing to do, Cooper still has loads of loose skin and he is 4. Don't think he is going to have a growth spurt any time soon. :thumbsup:

Tenites any news about your car yet?

I went in there and blew the stack tlc :champagne::thumbsup: they started coming up with all the usual excuses but i put my hand up and said ive heard them all before, i told them that ive been patient but now the car has big problems and that i have now moved.... they looked at me stupid and said... you mean you might not be able to get it here ???.... i said i would get it there even if i had to push it :dancingelephant: so it is now booked in for Monday Morning :happydance2: they will need it for a week they said and then it will have to go back to Callaghans again as the insurance will need them to say the problem was caused by the accident :cooldance: looks like another week or so of running around like a bluearse blowfly ?? i will have to pinch my Mums car again, as they said in that ad, i cant get by without my Mum :happydance:

Well Linda, I hope by you blowing your stack some action is taken!! Good luck.

Hey someone is having a Birthday tommorow, Mmmm wonder who that could be?????

Kylie Minogue???

You should be so lucky lucky lucky :eek: to be sharing a birthday with Kylie! :( Hope you have a great day tomorrow JJ!

Edited by tez

THANK YOU EVERYONE :laugh::laugh: :D :D :D

Even got to start work early so finish early

Had a great day and Linda I am thinking maybe a new house is a pretty good way to top last years present LOL :rolleyes: ;) :thumbsup:

But I am stuffed if I know what he can get me next year :confused::provoke::laugh::laugh::laugh:

TLC thank you for a wonderful lunch I had a great time and was good to catch (not happening often enough ATM)

JJ that boy pup looks pretty special :) cant wait to meet him in the fur.

Well I am off to bed as heading off to melb at 6 in the morning :laugh::laugh: I am not a morning person lol

Bye all and thanks again

Cheers Janet