Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh the pups looks so cute! I hope the little one makes it!

Tenties, so good you have a new bonnet, are they going to come to the party and fix the rest of the troubles?

Nice pics JJ, your ring in does look like a sweet girl, I hope you can find a good home for her, or keep her yourself ;) Whats one more in the grand scheme of things!!

I've been busy latley, I have had my mum staying, we went to logans for lunch today, Gee thier food is so awesome, actually not that I'd know because thanks to RJ I always have the same thing :D OH's mum has been in SWHC for about a month after she had a stroke so been up and down to see her. and just the usual work and life in general!!

Hey Tanya do you remember Bruce from your puppy classes (Bull Mastiff) his owner Jess cut mums hair the other day, she did an awesome job too. while we were chatting and of course we got talking about dogs and Mastiffs and your name came up, hope your ears weren't burning to badly :D

Tez, I bet young Gus has settled right in now and he and Jane are probly like an old married couple!! I am attempting to bring my good camera to training on Sunday but If I walk up I might ask you if I can put it in your car while we are training so I don't have to worry about it.

Shan should be back in town by now, I had a txt from her the other day and she was in Sydney.

Oh and the other thing I wanted to mention and I might have to go and make a thread about this in the show forum part, the guy who runs the hopkins river caravan park came in to work the other day and I served him and we got chatting about the park and how I hadn't been out there for years and ra ra ra and the conversation led around to dogs as it does :( and I said he would get a few about when there is a local show on and he said yes lots and really sang the praises of the people who come to the park with dogs and particularly the show dog people he said they were fantastic and always did the right thing as far as dogs were concerned!! I just thought that was really great to hear as you always hear so many crappy stories about people and thier dogs :laugh:

Congrats on your beautiful puppies Cavelblaze and fingers crossed for the wee little girl!

Tlc...no problems with the camera but I think we will put it in the boot as jane has 'a thing' for expensive electronics!

Yep...Gus and Jane have definitely bonded. Poor Jane is abit frustrated at the moment. She just loves to shove something in Gus's face to intice him to play tug and he is happily enthusiastic but his gripping ability is below par at the moment due to missing quite a few baby teeth! His adult teeth haven't yet filled the gaps so any toy he attempts to hang on to is quickly lost! Never mind...Jane's second favorite game is to lie on the floor and let Gus jump on top of her from the couch. He's more than willing to participate in that little game!

Cavalblaze is posting updates in the "litters due in June" thread in the breeders forum.

She's having some bad luck with her pups so will be too busy to post in here I'd imagine.

I'm sure she could use some well-wishes! :confused:

Just finished reading about Cavalblaze's distressing time. It must be so heartbreaking to watch little pups fade. I hope Lele turns the corner soon so she can start enjoying her litter! Best of luck Cavalblaze and fingers crossed it all goes well. RIP to little Mia.

I have just come from the breeders thread too. CB, you poor thing, what a heartbreaking few days you have had. Fingers crossed for the remaining pups and RIP to the two little ones that didn't make it.

Just thought I'd pop in and let you know that Cavalblaze' pups are doing a whole lot better.

I went around today to see them and Mum seemed much more relaxed with her babies and all are strong

and feeding well, although CB is going to continue supplement feeds on the little one. Good news. :rofl:

Think CB is looking forward to a good sleep though.... :)

Just thought I'd pop in and let you know that Cavalblaze' pups are doing a whole lot better.

I went around today to see them and Mum seemed much more relaxed with her babies and all are strong

and feeding well, although CB is going to continue supplement feeds on the little one. Good news. :)

Think CB is looking forward to a good sleep though.... :cheer:

:rofl:

That's great news!

Sorry about the loss Cav, hope things improve for you and pups...

haha TLC, na ears weren't burning, yeah I ran into them at Million Paws Walk they had Bruce doing the walk for the largest dog not sure if you saw them... Bruce is a lovely doggy and so are his mum and dad...

We will all have to catch up for a walk soon... Been to off lead park after work, ran into "the Mop" cute lil long haired snag dog, haven't seen them for ages and the owner tells me everytime I arrive that I have just missed Bert and Floyd... damn

:) the little mop dog is Monee, as int he french name, don't really know how to spell it! Bert asked about you again the other day when I was up there. Hey you know the thread that I put in the photo section after the MPW, go and have a look at the second last post, it was from a lady that has Brunos brother.

http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?showtopic=196069

I took a few pics at obedience today, I will post some soon.

Yeah Zali and I talk in Mastiff section... When we first started talking, we knew they were brothers but didn't realise Bruno was fawn and Bodhi was brindle... Bodhi is same colour as their sire and Bruno same as bitch,we were both like wow didn't even think they would be different colours...

Next time you see Bert asking him if he has a specific times that he goes up, I would love to catch up with him and Floyd...

Hello,

Things have settled and pups are all doing well. Lele is back to her normal self and is managing the pups well.

I'm still working around the clock on the little blk/tan miss but the others are gaining weight quickly are very content. Weights are this morning -

Blk tan 160grms, Ruby girl 205, ruby girl 265, ruby boy 250/

004-1.jpg

Cavalblaze...lovely to see things are going much better with your litter...they look beautiful!! Fingers crossed for little black and tan!

Congradulations to leura on the birth of baby Hayden! How the hell did 7lb 14oz fit inside that little belly!!!!

Edited by tez

Here is a few pics from training the other day,

Here is Gus bring a model doggy, with Ally

DSC_0016-5.jpg

DSC_0025-5.jpg

DSC_0026-4.jpg

Can I play now, can I can I :(

DSC_0030-8.jpg

DSC_0036-6.jpg

Lacy and the little boxer pup Harvey

DSC_0053-2.jpg

DSC_0054-4.jpg