jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

THANKS GUYS!!!

Just came back from a lovely dinner with Giorgio but unfortunately with the gas work that has gone on around our house for the past two weeks, our house somehow got missed off the list and we got cut off today and so have no gas heating and no gas hot water at the moment and probably not for the whole weekend!!! So, even though it is my birthday night, I am about to hop into bed at 9pm just to keep warm!!!!

Congrats to JJ for the opening of the store and to Jess and Darcy for winning at the state jumping titles!!! Well done and great run! Just showed the video to Giorgio and he was very impressed too :)

Brrr.... off to bed!!!!

THANKS GUYS!!!

Just came back from a lovely dinner with Giorgio but unfortunately with the gas work that has gone on around our house for the past two weeks, our house somehow got missed off the list and we got cut off today and so have no gas heating and no gas hot water at the moment and probably not for the whole weekend!!! So, even though it is my birthday night, I am about to hop into bed at 9pm just to keep warm!!!!

Congrats to JJ for the opening of the store and to Jess and Darcy for winning at the state jumping titles!!! Well done and great run! Just showed the video to Giorgio and he was very impressed too :)

Brrr.... off to bed!!!!

Screw THAT! I'd be DEMANDING my gas was on for the weekend!! Too cold to be without a hot shower! :eek:

:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

Happy Birthday Mawson pity about the gas tho :(

How did they cut the gas off is there someone you can complain too like a phone number on your gas bill ???

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::champagne::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

CONGRATULATIONS JESS AND DARCY what an amazing job by both of you I'm in awe !!!!!!!!(loved the clip)

JJ shop is looking fantastic keep up the good work :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Tenties its sad and yet good about BJ maybe its was just meant to be!! If you know what I mean. Whats the chance of someone seeing him on facebook and wanting him and him needing a home ??? so I think it was meant to be.

How have you been anyway haven't caught up with you for ages, will have to have a catch up soon :D

Cheers Janet

5 days and no post, what's going on??? :laugh:

I'm home again now, I have been away and its been a tough couple of weeks as my step dad passed away. :cry: I just got home today.

Jj how's the shop going?

Imagine my surprise when I seen this article from the heard sun, anyone recognize the dogs?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/dog-lover-tim-mathieson-to-buy-julia-gillard-a-spoodle/story-fn7x8me2-1226135228817

What's everyone else been up too?

Good to see you home, tlc. :)

Bet the dogs are glad to be home too.... I've been following their escapades in Bairnsdale on FB.

Shop is going really well.... even busier than we ever expected.

Continually re-ordering almost everything.

Off to Melbourne on Sunday as I have almost run out of reptiles.... thought my inventory would last me months!

Feel free to pop in for a look-see. :)

Hi All,

Hope you're well. Just wondering if anyone knows of someone looking for a dog walker etc... Having no luck in the job world so looking to make even just a little money one way or another.

I heard your workplace closed down suddenly... what the hell happened there??? :confused:

I hope she finally paid you before she took-off to QLD!!! :mad

Hope you have some luck finding work. :(

She just gave up on the business, she wasn't paying her staff and they were all slowly leaving. She came in one day and closed the doors and told everyone not to bother coming in the next day. That was it. I did get my pay out of her, but had to get my solicitor to sort it out because she wouldn't deal with me. Unfortunately there's very little work in Warrnambool at the moment.

That blows. :(

We had our "reception" there last October, and she was pumped and fully working hard on developing her business etc.

The staff all loved her and loved their jobs... it was obvious.

We had the BEST time and have recommended it to so many people since then.... shame it's all over. Still, it's better that it closed rather than being dragged along by an unenthusiastic operator... especially when she wasn't paying staff - that's just not good enough!

Edited by jerojath

That blows. :(

We had our "reception" there last October, and she was pumped and fully working hard on developing her business etc.

The staff all loved her and loved their jobs... it was obvious.

We had the BEST time and have recommended it to so many people since then.... shame it's all over. Still, it's better that it closed rather than being dragged along by an unenthusiastic operator... especially when she wasn't paying staff - that's just not good enough!

Yeah its disappointing. It used to be the only place I'd ever take friends for coffee or lunch. But when I started working there, she's just lost a few chefs due to not keeping up with their pay, her marriage broke down and she had a lot of other things going wrong in her home life, it all started to go south from there.

Little BJ has just left with his new owners, he wasnt going to get in their car as he knew it was the wrong one :( ive had a bit of a sook over him going , unbelievable!! he had really wormed his way into my heart i think, i will miss him lots :(