Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Yep...she's a bad, bad girl! Last week I managed to spring her with her head in the fridge. She wasn't all that fussed by me screaming and jumping up and down behind her. She was more miffed about not finding anything good in there to eat so just quietly turned around and walked away! Just happened to be a 'low food' day that day!

:D :):o Oh, mercy! :cheer:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They are an electronic reading device, have a look in off topic, there is a thread there! They are awesome!

They look pretty cool. Another hi-tech newfangled gizmo I'd have no idea how to operate. I still struggle with my 10yo Nokia phone! :D

Well my bad bad girl seems fine today so hopefully the cooked chook does no damage!

The thing that gets me is the amount of times I don't click the lock on the fridge. I mean, how much extra food do I need to buy before I start to consistantly remember :D I'm sure Jane can hear when the lock dosen't click in but she's too smart to check it out if someone is in the kitchen. She waits til the coast is clear :laugh:

BTW Tlc...Thats a very lovely Kindle you have there :thumbsup:

Well my bad bad girl seems fine today so hopefully the cooked chook does no damage!

The thing that gets me is the amount of times I don't click the lock on the fridge. I mean, how much extra food do I need to buy before I start to consistantly remember :D I'm sure Jane can hear when the lock dosen't click in but she's too smart to check it out if someone is in the kitchen. She waits til the coast is clear :(

BTW Tlc...Thats a very lovely Kindle you have there :cry:

Jane is one clever girl! SO switched on :)

Wel about the new kindle, I didnt even get through 2 pages last night and I just couln't keep my eyes open, probly didn't help that I started reading at about midnight. :( had had a big day with two dog walsk and work and the usual stuff at home.

Shan and I went to AP last night and had a big walk and ran into Harry (CJs) brother and his owners, it was so good to see them playing together. They definatley know they are brothers, they were playing and wrestling and running around with each other like long lost buddies (we havent seen them since last summer) I wished I had of had my camera.

And hows this CJ and Mawson were running after the ball and CJ was getting annoyed as Maws was in front and anyone who know CJ knows he likes to be the boss of the game especially with the ball, so Mawson gets to the ball first and CJ runs full pelt into Mawsons side (on purpose)giving a bit of a growl as he did it, like a spoilt little brat cause he didn't get the ball first. :o Mawson was like "what ever"

Anyway hope the weather stays good as the evening walks are great!

Dont know about walks tlc but i'm out in the garden planting seedlings and im almost going to sleep in the sun, isnt it just beautiful ( for once ) the only part i hate about Spring is the grass growing so quick and having to mow all the time, i used to love mowing and would keep checking the lawns at the farm encouraging them to grow so i could mow them :) now i cant see to do them properly i dread seeing them grow... maybe i could spray them with weed killer that might fix the problem :( Dont think Jenny and Rob would be happy about it though :( oh well back to it...

Not sure if Jj will get back in here before his trip but I hope he does and I hope he comes with photos!!

JJ just got back! :(

As most of you are aware, JJ & Ms JJ got married today! :rofl:

We had the BEST weather and have had THE most AWESOME day today.

My 4 kids have been absolutely amazing and have made me so proud. It's been such a long day but they haven't put a foot wrong!

Will post pics when I get them.

Looks like you had a great walk today. What a brilliant day to spend with the dogs.

Kindle looks great, but failing to see 'the point'. Educate me! :(

So glad you had a great day and the weather was supurb! Your kids sound like little darlings! SO god that they made your day all the more special!

Will look forward to some photos.

As for the kindle, it holds 3,500 books so it eliminates the need to have paperbacks. it is similar to reading a book as the page is not back lit and the e ink is awesome on the eyes, just like reading a real book. You can get books at the touch of a button, so if you run out of stuff to read one click and you have the book delivered wirelssly to you. have a quick look here there is a little video.

http://www.amazon.com/Kindle-Wireless-Read...;pf_rd_i=507846

I have been to AP this morning and we ran across a man on a horse who happened to come up behind us at a great rate of knots, scared the wits out of me and the dogs were just lying ont he track in the shade waiting for me to catch up when it came along. I immediatley panicked as it was so close I thought right away Cooper is going to give chase, he watched the horse get closer and I had turned to go the other way to cal them all to me. Cooper got up and started towards the horse and I just called him to come to me and he spun around immediatley and came to me :wave: I was just like :) I couldnt believe it. I was so proud of him. the other 3 had a little bark and run towards the horse but came strait back when I called them, I was more concerned about Cooper. He really has turned a massive corner and is the most well behaved dog now, its just amazing what a little age can do, I guess the training helps a bit too. ;) But the horses have alwasy been a big issue. I thinkt he few times we have walked around the pak and been at the beach with the horses there they have become a bit more familiar which is great. ANyway Ill stop raving about my boy now!! :rofl:

Not sure if Jj will get back in here before his trip but I hope he does and I hope he comes with photos!!

JJ just got back! :laugh:

As most of you are aware, JJ & Ms JJ got married today! :)

We had the BEST weather and have had THE most AWESOME day today.

My 4 kids have been absolutely amazing and have made me so proud. It's been such a long day but they haven't put a foot wrong!

Will post pics when I get them.

Big congratulations JJ :laugh: Great to see our weather put on such a sensational day for you ;)