Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

Anyone else having trouble seeing piccies....all i'm seeing is a photobucket upgrade pic! Siggies have gone too! WTF!!!

Hey Mr and Mrs JJ...congratulations on your wedding yesterday! So glad the weather was perfect for you all! No doubt you are all recovering today!

Tlc...well done to Cooper and you! But what the hell was the guy doing with the horse...bit rude of him to come barrelling up like that!

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone else having trouble seeing piccies....all i'm seeing is a photobucket upgrade pic! Siggies have gone too! WTF!!!

Hey Mr and Mrs JJ...congratulations on your wedding yesterday! So glad the weather was perfect for you all! No doubt you are all recovering today!

Tlc...well done to Cooper and you! But what the hell was the guy doing with the horse...bit rude of him to come barrelling up like that!

The pic thing is my fault somthing to do with my photo bucket should be fixed by saturday I hope!

yea it was a race horse and according to the council they should not be at AP at all they have thier own area, but it is not like the Wcc is there enforcing any rules.

Hi tlc....sorry this has taken so long but here is a pic of Dezzy with his bandanna on ready to go visiting

DeltaDezzy.jpg

Awwww he looks so good, how is the visits going, bet you are both loving it!

The girls had thier path tests today and we are a little closer to getting our facility up and running just waiting to hear from the hospital co ordinator. So it should be any time soon we hope!

thanks tlc.....visits are going extremely well....last Monday a lady spoke a few words to him and the daughter told me that she never says anything....it was fantastic and the daughter asked what times we go there and she is going to come when we are there....as soon as Dezzy's bandanna goes on he starts whining to get going he loves it there and the residents all love him.....I bet you cant wait until you start it is so rewarding and hopefully the hospital co-ordinator responds soon so you can start on your visits as well :laugh:

Hi all..... Just letting you know......GSD's and my Father Died at around 4 am this Morning after a long drawn out battle with Cancer and very little treatment , although we didnt see eye to eye all that often , we did have our moments ..... RIP Dad :thumbsup::mad

Hi all..... Just letting you know......GSD's and my Father Died at around 4 am this Morning after a long drawn out battle with Cancer and very little treatment , although we didnt see eye to eye all that often , we did have our moments ..... RIP Dad :D :laugh:

I'm very sorry to hear that, Guys. Best wishes to the family. No more discomfort for him now.

Hi all..... Just letting you know......GSD's and my Father Died at around 4 am this Morning after a long drawn out battle with Cancer and very little treatment , although we didnt see eye to eye all that often , we did have our moments ..... RIP Dad :rofl::rofl:

:rofl: So sorry to hear Tenties - hugs to both you and Theresa.

I seen Theresa was entered at Werribee today but she was a scratching :rofl:

Miss Darcy finished off her Open obedience title today with a 2nd at Werribee. :rofl:

I found some lamb chunks marked down last night so thought they'd be a good jackpot reward after her ringwork today (used it raw). She was so excited she pulled like a steam train out of the ring - we always run back to the gazebo as part of the fun. The people in front seen us coming and cleared out before they got knocked over in the rush - nothing gets in the way of Darcy and her jackpot :rofl: The drool puddles were incredible!

Well we were all set to go camping in the morning, but we have been struck by an awful virus here.

Chantel spend most of yesterday vomiting etc and then it hit me about midnight last night and had me in bed til 5pm today when I seem to have made a miraculous recovery.

Jess got crook this morning and appears to be over the worst tonight.

But now Jacob has crashed with it really badly so I don't think we'll be going anywhere tomorrow. :thumbsup:

So now we wait for Jazz & Jemma to begin......

Even if they all seem ok in the morning we have SO much washing to do now before we can get away.... doonas and all.

Thank's everyone for your well wishes, the Funeral is on Friday at 2pm so everyone ( relo's) can get time off and get down here. etc

JJ, did you start with a sore throat on one side only ??? i have had a sore throat on one side for the past few day's i checked in the mirror and my tongue right at the back on that side is swollen and all the little nodule thingies are huge, i really dont want to come down with anything at the moment....

Loved your Wedding pic's on Facebook......... by the way.... CONGRATULATIONS, now you are legal you have to share everything even viruse's :rofl:

tlc, those pic's are pretty good for phone pic's, good to see Migs so happy isnt it ?

:rofl: JJ that is terrible and just when you are about to go away. Hope your all feeling better soon.

I took some more pics today, we went to Harris street to the cage and had a doggy date with Lexi, she is the other Delta dog that did the assessment with my girls. I will post some pics later on tonight! Got some funny ones of Migs!

What a bugger to have such an awful virus just as you're planning to go away JJ :p Hope you're all feeling better soon!

Thanks for the congrats on Darcy's CDX - pretty proud of Darce considering I didn't think she'd make it back into an obedience ring again :D We did a lot of this on our own as well, thank god for you-tube and some help in the training thread :mad

Well done Jess, what's next ???

I'm keen to focus on agility for a while with Darcy and also get Zee up to competing. I'm going to a seminar by one of the world's best agility trainers :thumbsup::provoke::love: so I'm sure I'll come back totally pumped with heaps of ideas. Only 17 days to go :(:rofl: :p