jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hope you're not flooded out tez :confused:

Got home from Melbourne to find definite signs of it having been very wet very quick - then it started again and found I had my own private creek running through the carport and across the lawn. Glad I'm up the hill. :rofl:

Talk is from weather forecasters that it's going to rain on and off all the way to Xmas ;) :(

It is giving some good light and cloud shows though ;)

Another "I wish I had a camera" moment coming back through Colac. They're burning off in the Otways and the smoke had formed into an inversion layer under the cloud. So you could see the dark grey smoke trapped under the different grey black cloud of the storm. Would've made a great photo!

The cloud show behind me on the Westgate over Gippy way was pretty cool - you could see they were going to cop it too. :confused:

Yea your right the sky was pretty awesome looking, I just seen a mates pic on face book of the storm front in frankston and it was amazing! Mums in Gippsland and they have had hot and steamy all day but raining at the same time.

Amazing weather, The rain and storm were awesome tonight! Hey Tenties...are you OK where you are? Not needing a canoe or anything are you????

On a positive note...Jane and Gus are so not afraid of thunder and it may have just helped my broody chook as well!

Everything is ok here, it was a nice little downpour wasnt it ?? i had to go save my Yukka's as i just have them sitting in very big nice pots on the verandah, the big pot's had filled to the top with water :grouphug: and the Yukka pot's were floating..

the garden got a good soak though and i bet the tank's are overflowing, so cant complain, still Spring weather at the moment Sunny again today, lawns will need doing again.....

Thank's tez and friend for the seaside Daisies :banghead: i got caught out something bad, i thought i'd have a slack day today as my back hasnt been too good from my mattress, so what happen's... tez turn's up :eat: and not on her own to make matters worse....didnt want to scare the beegeebee's out of them, so couldnt open the door right up :bottom:

Oh well, just call me slack, i have broad shoulders ( and bum and hips....... ) :mad

I wanted to show tez little slug the terror , Miss Personality , the house clown :whee:

Thank's tez and friend for the seaside Daisies :laugh: i got caught out something bad, i thought i'd have a slack day today as my back hasnt been too good from my mattress, so what happen's... tez turn's up :rofl: and not on her own to make matters worse....didnt want to scare the beegeebee's out of them, so couldnt open the door right up ;)

Oh well, just call me slack, i have broad shoulders ( and bum and hips....... ) :love:

I wanted to show tez little slug the terror , Miss Personality , the house clown :laugh:

how embarasing for you!

Aww...now I feel bad, Tenties. I didn't mean to embarress you, Just thought I would drop the plants off when I thought about it! We were out for abit of a drive and and knowing we would pass your house I went all spontaneous and seized the moment! Hey...nothing is more scary than my house with me is daggy old tracky daks and stained shirt with two jumping lunatic dogs trying to barge their way out! You're welcome any time Tenties but swallow a few valium first so the shock dosen't cause lasting damage! Btw...if you are still talking to me, I'm still up for a walk anytime :laugh:

Forgot to say...You're front garden is absolutely beautiful!

Edited by tez

Oh Lizzie, love your avatar!!

Hey Tez are you able to have a walk after training tomorrow? Might be our last catch up before Xmas.

Anyone else wanna join us for a walk tomorrow arvo just after lunch??

Aww...now I feel bad, Tenties. I didn't mean to embarress you, Just thought I would drop the plants off when I thought about it! We were out for abit of a drive and and knowing we would pass your house I went all spontaneous and seized the moment! Hey...nothing is more scary than my house with me is daggy old tracky daks and stained shirt with two jumping lunatic dogs trying to barge their way out! You're welcome any time Tenties but swallow a few valium first so the shock dosen't cause lasting damage! Btw...if you are still talking to me, I'm still up for a walk anytime :love:

Forgot to say...You're front garden is absolutely beautiful!

Dont feel bad tez i'm the one who was being the nuff nuff ;) i almost went out and planted the Daisies after you left ( yes i went and got dressed :rofl: ) but the sun was a bit strong for my eyes and i couldnt find my sunnies.....i forgot what Summer was like with my eye's and ive been having issues with them...but i did hook up the watering wand and the hoses on the verandah then just sat on the Sofa for awhile with my eye's shut..... Beautiful... :laugh:

You only have 2 Lunatic dog's to worry about tez, i have 9 here and nothing gets past them as you heard, its like everyone has to have their permission to come anywhere near the place :laugh:

Did you like my big tree in the middle of the yard out front ??? i want to have a BBQ out there soon, the bush roses along the fence are really putting on a display, the roses around the side have slowed down a tad as they have a bit of black spot which is not going away even with treatment ....i had a feed of Broadbeans from the garden for tea yummmmm