Warrnambool (vic) Dolers

jerojath

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha tez i mean i found out how to put on the little yellow men!

OK...don't mind me...I'm just going outside to find a piece of wood to smack myself in the head with :D

Hey Tim and Tanya...hows the georgous Bruno going???

Edited by tez

Hey Lizzie, I am happy to post more pics here and maybe if your on face book pm me your details and I can add you, I have lots of pics there.

my 4

IMG_1257-1.jpg

Shannon (Mawson on DOL) with Miggy and my four

IMG_1270-1.jpg

My 4 again with Mawson

DSC_0091-5.jpg

My 4 love the beach

P1130683.jpg

P1130676.jpg

RJ with my 4 and lil sniffle

IMG_1154.jpg

DSC_0297-1.jpg

Tez and Tanyas Bruno

IMG_6201.jpg

The lovely Jane

IMG_6205.jpg

Shannons Miggy

IMG_6195.jpg

The big guy Bruno

IMG_6209.jpg

My Beautiful boy Cooper Jay

DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0195.jpg

This is Jerojath with one of his Vizslas, can't remember which one? You have probly seen some of his posts here but he is gone from DOL now, but I was just talking to him recently and he said he is keen for a walk so hopefully we can all catch up soon. I love this pic!

IMG_5482.jpg

RJs Boof

IMG_6448.jpg

My Girl Tully

IMG_6544.jpg

IMG_6523.jpg

My girl Lacy, her nick name is the princess

DSCN0160.jpg

My baby boy Bronson, (not really a baby but he is my youngest) doing a face plant in the snow

IMG_7168.jpg

wow this is turning into a real blast from the past

DSCN0727.jpg

Trying to find a shot of Gus, no hope of finding Tenties pups as there are so far back I would be here all night!

Awwww pickles

DSCN0646.jpg

:thumbsup: Me too I could definitely do with skipping a meal! But one has to keep one's strength up I suppose! I'd offer you a lift to Melbs as I'll be driving there the next day but I'm afraid we'd probably be on different timeframes - mine fairly leisurely and yours on a deadline! Plus I have to go to Mt Cottrell to visit a Keeshond breeder before I hit Melbourne. :p

Well getting a lift there the next day would be fine but i'd somehow have to explain to staff at the Eye and Ear as to why i'm camped in their waiting room 2 day's before my Appointment :walkdog: :p ..... could be good for a laugh though :laugh:

Teehee! I hope you have a comfy swag :eat: Plus how would you get home :( I ain't going back that way!

:rofl: FranCQ...hope you enjoy your trip! If you are anywhere near Camperdown let me know so I can at least shout you a coffee!

Tlc and Mawson...how exciting with you guys being on the front page! Lovely photos of everyone and the story was great too! The young doggy loving docs at work were very impressed with the delta program too. Well done!

Sadly I shall not be tez :p I'm doing the Great Ocean Road!

Yea it si pretty cute, they had so much fun that day and I was worried they would hate the snow. :thumbsup: Lacy just sat and was so perplexed but the other 3 didn't stop the whole time we were there. On the way home (2 hour drive) back to mums all 4 of them cuddled up together in the back they were exhausted!! It was a fantastic day and I hope we can do it again in the next couple of years!

Dont worry FranCQ :thumbsup: I'm catching the train down early Friday morning and catching another back that night.

tlc, the next time you go to the snow you will have to take me :) i can sit in the back with the fur kids so no special seating arrangements needed :laugh: i have never seen snow so think i would really love it ;)

hey tez, i just got back from my most favourite shop in Camperdown :) if i had half a brain i could have gone later than i did and met you for a walk ??????? oh well, maybe you can lend me that lump of wood you found outside the other night so i can hit myself over the head with it ;)

I meant to post these last night,

I took them at Albert park with my phone, thought they were pretty cute

IMG_1396.jpg

IMG_1395.jpg

and for anyone who didin't see the front of yesterdays Standard

IMG_1393.jpg

Shan and I went into the standard today and I got a couple of pics that they didn't put in the paper, would have liked to have got them all but at $11 a pop I only got two.

Love all the photos guys! you all are such a nice bunch and all so lucky to have such lovely dogs.

tlc i didnt get the paper with the pic of your beutifull spoodles so can you please blow up that piture so i can read what it says?

tenties what is your fav shop in camperdown? i love camperdown such nice people there.

Love all the photos guys! you all are such a nice bunch and all so lucky to have such lovely dogs.

tlc i didnt get the paper with the pic of your beutifull spoodles so can you please blow up that piture so i can read what it says?

tenties what is your fav shop in camperdown? i love camperdown such nice people there.

Yeah tlc can ya ???........ :laugh:

Lizzy , my fav shop is the Bargain Basement, always come away with a bargain.....today it was a suction towel rack that can be shifted if you want, works by suction not stuck to the wall, i needed one for in the toilet as there is no where to hang a towel for when you wash your hands, the next trip there i'm getting a soap dish and a utility shelf for the shower, they all work the same way and are only $2 each......oh and cant forget the lollies, gotta have a lolly fix while i'm there :laugh: grabbed some Tinsell for the tree out the front too.....