Where To Hear About Seminars/conferences?

There are "K9 Events" (a google should bring that up). But other than that, I get alerted either through word of mouth from other dog trainers I know, or by emails .... or here on DOL :rainbowbridge:.

If you are a member of an obedience club, they too might keep their members informed/alerted of up-coming seminars/workshops.

You could email K9 Force and ask to be included on his email list for upcoming seminars/workshops.

I am planning to include links to some of the seminars/workshops that are happening/about to happen, on my website as well.

Your state canine council mag should have them in them.

In Victoria we also have the Vic obedience website that advertises them too.

Some financial obedience clubs run them quite regulary too and they advirtise them on their websites.

Some dolers are quite close to some of the Aussie ones that hold seminars and they are often posted on here.

The person who runs it found they didn't have the time needed to keep the website up to date and took it off line but it is great to see it back up. It was always a great website to refer puppy buyers too due to the great information.

Wouldn't work for me yesterday.

Where does it list seminars/events?

I couldn't find anything about the seminars either :rainbowbridge:

Maybe they haven't started listing seminars yet.

They only advertise positive based seminars from what I can gather though. Better than nothing I guess.

They only advertise positive based seminars from what I can gather though. Better than nothing I guess.

Yes they do only advertise "positive".

This is where networking (eg. DOL) is excellent as it helps you to stay in touch with other things occurring.

Yes they do only advertise "positive".

This is where networking (eg. DOL) is excellent as it helps you to stay in touch with other things occurring.

Yeah, but no one posted about Ian Dunbar and he is someone I'd like to have gone to :p I guess I just need to be a bit more proactive when I look out for such things.

Midol did you hear about the Brenda Aloff seminar which is happening next weekend in Melbourne and then the following week in Sydney?

Yeah, you emailed me over it didn't you? Someone did :p

I was under the impression that it clashed with the NDTF block training. I may be wrong though.