Sandy

shaw0090

So sorry to hear about your loss.

Sandy looks beautiful. Seeing a life through from beginning to end ,as we do with our furry pals, is incredibly hard , but also incredibly rewarding. I'd never give up the rewards to save myself from the pain, and I know you wouldnt either, so rest assured you will feel better with time, and you will think of Sandy and it will put a smile on your face instead of bringing tears. There is another canine pal waiting in the wings for you when you are ready, and you will be able to give that lucky dog a fantastic life, and you will know that Sandy is somewhere chuckling at you trying to deal with puppy antics, and approving of the fact you are giving another dog a chance to know happiness.

Gail

I know what you mean about seeing your thread seemingly disappearing down the page, but just remember that as long as she is remembered she will never be forgotten... words which I too am also clinging onto at the moment.

R.I.P little one

:rofl:

• 4 weeks later...

She made it to the second page and I left it as long as I could.

Tomorrow at 3pm I'm booked in to get a tattoo for Sandy. It's not really my style to get a tattoo, but it seems like it's the right thing to do. Nothing physical could ever hurt so much as when she was taken.

Thanks to everyone who commented or read my story.

Your girl sounded very much loved and had a very special bond with you. It does hurt so so much when you loose them. You will have to post a pic of your tattoo at some point. We all grieve in different ways. You will remember her forever and ever, and she will be with you always.

Ever since I lost her I decided I wanted a tattoo of a paw print in a heart. I spent ages Googling, and happened upon a design similar to this. It was perfect for what I wanted. So, as of three this afternoon, this is now on the inside of my left wrist.

Photo0146.jpg

The broken heart is black and the paw print is blue. I love it.

Thanks again to everyone.

Edited by shaw0090

• 2 weeks later...

Photo0007.jpg

The last photo I got of her. Just found it on my phone and simultaneously burst into tears. One week and three hours before I lost her.

God I miss her. I wish I'd gotten her little face in it.

Thanks everyone for your kind words.

Photo0007.jpg

The last photo I got of her. Just found it on my phone and simultaneously burst into tears. One week and three hours before I lost her.

God I miss her. I wish I'd gotten her little face in it.

Thanks everyone for your kind words.

Oh my Im sorry :cool: I didn't know your precious girl but I am crying

• 2 weeks later...

This is the oldest picture I can find of her at the minute. I know I have some from 1992 but I can't find them. :eek:

Me94-1.jpg

She's in a bit of a state in that picture. Could have done with a bath and a haircut. But hey, that's my Pooter. Smelling bad made her happy. :)

:laugh:

• 2 weeks later...