Dog Aggression

I'm putting in an order @ dogwise shortly and my main focus with this order is Dog Aggression, Genetics, some health stuff, Dog Anatomy, Head Collars & the evolution of dogs :cheer:

Does anyone have any recommendations for good Aggression books or DVDs on dogwise that I can order?

The ones I am eyeing off:

CANINE FEAR, AGGRESSION AND PLAY DVD - Jean Donaldson

AGGRESSION IN DOGS - PRACTICAL MANAGEMENT, PREVENTION & BEHAVIOUR MODIFICATION - Brenda Aloff

CONSTRUCTIONAL AGGRESSION TREATMENT - SHAPING YOUR WAY OUT OF AGGRESSION DVD, 2ND EDITION - Dr. Jesus Rosales-Ruiz and Kellie Snider

AGGRESSION IN DOGS SEMINAR DVD SET - Brenda Aloff

DOG-DOG AGGRESSION SEMINAR DVD - Patricia McConnell

Then these which aren't aggression but sort of come into the same realm which I am also looking at:

THE LANGUAGE OF DOGS - UNDERSTANDING CANINE BODY LANGUAGE AND OTHER COMMUNICATION SIGNALS DVD SET - Sarah Kalnajs

AM I SAFE? - THE ART & SCIENCE OF CANINE BEHAVIOR ASSESSMENTS DVD SET - Sarah Kalnajs

So, if any of these are complete crap or you know of a DVD/Book I'd be better off getting (but it has to be from dogwise) then let me know! Try not to recommend the most expensive stuff on the site, dog education material is bloody expensive. I swear this has to be the most expensive hobby ever. Hopefully one day I can make some of this money back :laugh:

If you happen to be doing your order and have room in the parcel I'd love to order Cujo meets Pavlov :love:

I also have here you are welcome to borrow-

FIGHT! A pratical Guide to the treatment of Dog-Dog Aggression

Dogs are from Neptune -Jean Donaldson

Scaredy Dog Ali Brown Seminar and book.Understanding and rehabilitating your reactive dog

Did have Click to Calm till I lent it to a now former DOL'er who bugged off with it :rainbowbridge: