Scent Detection

Sorry my description was a bit off.

Private lessons are fine. I just didn't want to go to a session where there were many dogs and you only have a short session of work.

Does anyone know of any courses that cover 'scent detection' in NSW. Would prefer one on one training course.

Probably the best bet for regular lessons would be to contact the NDTF (national dog trainers federation) and find out if they have instructors in the area that have done the scent detection elective and/ or course? My OH does private scent detection lessons and workshops but we're in Melbourne. We're in Sydney in June for other workshops etc and am pretty sure we have some private sessions still available if you can't find anything before then!

Steve Austin does scent detection work but not sure if he does private lessons teaching it?

I have done the NDTF scent detection course a few years ago now, but didn't finish the practical assessment component :rolleyes:

I would love the details if you could send them to me.

Thanks for your help

Karen

there is a great scent detection trainer on the central coast, did quite a bit of work with the NZ police and military... let me know if you want his contact details.