Clippers

felix

Ok, my Wahl KM just died in the middle if clipping Bruno. :love: He looks, well, like not finished. :coffee:

I was immediately thinking of getting another Wahl, but I remember people here talking about cordless clippers recently. I have few questions about those. How long can they work with one charge? Is it possible to use it like corded one as well? What brands are recommended? And whatever else you know about them, please. :love:

I have to hide Bruno in the meantime, somebody might call RSPCA for abuse. :)

:coffee: what a sight he must be....

I am a fan of the Wahl KM2's - usually have 2 sets on the go and a 3rd set as back up - just in case. :)

Have killed one set already and have another 3 sets put aside to be serviced - hope my clipper man can keep them going.

Also have a set of Oster that have only been lightly used, put back in box as I just don't like the feel of them.

Can't remember what the outcome on the cordless was but think most were recommending the corded clippers.

(ed: sp :love: )

Edited by Andisa

I recently bough a set of whahl KM SS, they have been great. does any body use the stainless steel guide combs, on my old clippers I only had the plastic ones but the Stainless steel ones are great, just wondered how others found them to use??

I recently bough a set of whahl KM SS, they have been great. does any body use the stainless steel guide combs, on my old clippers I only had the plastic ones but the Stainless steel ones are great, just wondered how others found them to use??

I love my stainless steel guard combs although they are quite flexible so if the get knocked the will bend the teeth, i have replaced a few over that past 12 months but they go through the coat really smooth and don't fly off of they snag.

I would get Wahl, but it seems that they have less that desired lifetime. Shouldn't they last longer?

These Lazor RX, anybody have any experience with them? They are about the half the price of the Wahl, and 3 times cheaper than Andis.

But I know nothing about them. The regular A5 blades seem to fit, which is important, I have 4 blades.

Anybody have those?