They're Here!

leopuppy04

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone!

We just had the biggest play session which was hilarous as some of the toys (naturally their favourites) are almost as big as them, so trying to carry them around is a bit of an issue :rofl: they all seem very playful with their toys which is just so cute to watch!

I'm in :rofl:. I get all Squee when they see me and come charging up to me. I kept putting Ollie back in the pen and the further I put him from me, the faster her would run toward me and climb into my lap :rofl: :rofl:

I kept putting Ollie back in the pen and the further I put him from me, the faster her would run toward me and climb into my lap :rofl::laugh:

So which one are you thinking about keeping? This one sounds like a keeper! Is the pup going to be your dads? Though I say you keep Misty so I can see her grow! :wave:

I kept putting Ollie back in the pen and the further I put him from me, the faster her would run toward me and climb into my lap :rofl::thumbsup:

So which one are you thinking about keeping? This one sounds like a keeper! Is the pup going to be your dads? Though I say you keep Misty so I can see her grow! :thumbsup:

:) sheesh the demands of DOL!

RS - problem is EVERY puppy plays the 'the further you put me away I'll charge into you and jump all over you' game :). They are just so cute! I had 6 puppies nibbling my toes this morning as I got their breakfast ready :)

Nobody has a definite home yet :rofl:. I won't make decisions until 6wks of age or even later as then we will know which ones are show quality and have a better feel for their temperaments and such.

Don't worry - I'm as antsy as all of you to see which one would stay here :rofl:

LOL - You really like Misty eh?!

:thumbsup: Is she EVER! She gives me a look of disdain now when I pop her back into the puppy pen.

"Oh but mum, WHY must I look after them?! They BITE!" :thumbsup: She is still great though and when she is *there* she keeps everything spotless, but now, if there is something more exciting to do - forget it!

Took her for a quick run at agility last night (don't worry, she was disinfected post agility!) and she had SO much fun. Can't say she was terribly accurate, but 3 mths off from weaving and oh yeah, I know how to do my entries again :) I got bitten a few times though :rofl:.

Poor love - I have told her that it's all looking up from here. mum is home tomorrow so will be able to spend time with the puppies outside etc. What I would do without Mum helping me, I have NO idea!

Don't worry - I'm as antsy as all of you to see which one would stay here :hug:

LOL - You really like Misty eh?!

Must be really tough to pick a fave out of so many gorgeous babies

And YES, Misty has stolen my heart BIG TIME, very unexpectedly too because Aussies were never on my puppy radar!! :)

If you're having trouble finding a home for her..... :(:hug:

:hug:

Does that mean she'll be an obedience and agility star of WA?!?!!? :hug:

Why of COURSE :)

No, wait, if I'm training her then ermm, probably not, but it wouldn't be through lack of trying :(

If I didn't already have 2 dogs I'd be in market for a pretty girl like your gorgeous Misty for obedience and agility! :p

Well my babies are 4 weeks old today :mad

Getting cuter by the minute. I was adventurous and tried some 4 week stacked shots, but am not hopeful on the way *they* turned out! How anybody gets 4 week old babies to stand still, I have NO idea!!! :o

Polly at 4 weeks (how cute is SHE!?)

polly4wks.jpg

Piglet at 4 weeks (we never look directly at the camera :) )

piglet4wks.jpg

cheeky panda at 4 weeks ("naw Ma do we REALLY have to have photos taken?!)

panda4kws2.jpg

ollie at 4 weeks:

ollie4wks2.jpg

Misty at 4 weeks:

misty4wks.jpg

Lacey at 4 weeks:

lacey4wks.jpg

As I said - I tried some stacked shots, but mostly they turned out like this:

noooo.jpg

or like this (what she said drop right?!)

didyousaydrop.jpg

we'll work on it :offtopic: