They're Here!

leopuppy04

No - that's Lacey howling, but Piglet was the first to sing her own trumpet - I just don't have it on picture :rolleyes:

:( Gold D - keep practicing coz they are bad pics, or keep practicing coz you want more?! :thumbsup:

Edited by leopuppy04

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep 'em coming LP!

Leo needs his UD no retiring for Leo! :wink: Those shots are great LP don't worry about inundating us I don't think it's possible.

Haha - no Leo needs his OC :thumbsup:. So he's still got a lot of years of trialling left in him. mwahahaha!

Misty :thumbsup: Polly :laugh: Piglet :laugh:

Gorgeous babies and lovely to watch them grow.

Laughed at the one trying to get out of the whelping box.

I remember one morning being woken up by a lab puppy licking my toes (I sleep on a mattress next to my whelping box).

Some babies are just so mischievious. :laugh:

:rofl: No decisions yet TSD but we'll keep one - actually we got our 3 dog permit granted today :happydance2::happydance:

I must say, even though I understand that excess dogs can be a problem, I can't believe how strict the councils can be, because our yard is 'small' for 3 large dogs in their eyes (not that small 500 -600sqm block)... never mind the fact they are hardly ever in the yard :D

Ah well - tis done now, just not looking forward to when I change house in the near future and apply for a FOUR dog permit :rofl::laugh::angel: