Introducing...suthenskys Single N Luvn It

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez he's cute! I didn't know Kelpie pups were so chunky when young! How cute is he!?

Yes, some can be quite chunky as babies... my last 2 litters were chunkers. But this guy really takes the cake, probably cause he was cooked so long (4 days overdue) and he has the whole milkbar to himself :confused: He is a total cutie though. Loves his cuddles and loves romping around on my bed, thinks he is the king up there ! that is also why he now has my hippo... he kept running over to it for cuddles and seeing if there was a milkbar there too :laugh: when he couldnt find one he would just fall asleep on it.

Sleeping with what used to be MY hippo :)

Too funny. Is that a lard ass sticking up in the air?

That is seriously the cutest puppie

:) do you mean his or the hippos ??? :love: they both have lard asses !!

No it looks like his little botbot is sticking up - like head down, bum in the air.

Sleeping with what used to be MY hippo :laugh:

Too funny. Is that a lard ass sticking up in the air?

That is seriously the cutest puppie

:) do you mean his or the hippos ??? :love: they both have lard asses !!

No it looks like his little botbot is sticking up - like head down, bum in the air.

:) i just had a closer look at the pic, he actually has his little left front arm around the hippo giving it cuddles :p so his front is higher than his butt.

Its official ! :rainbowbridge:

For those of you that have not met him yet, this is my new boy Jasper. He is the only child of 'Buddy' CH KLA Rebels Beau and 'Phoenix' GR CH Suthenskys Satisfaction HT.

He was born via caesar on 14th April and was a massive 570g. He is now 4 weeks old and getting up and about. My plans are to show him... :rofl: Ive told him he will be my next Best in Show winning Grand Champion... now I just have to wait and see if he will live up to my expectations. :)

Does look a bit wombat like. :) ;) :rofl:

ETA. But wombats are cute.

Edited by Bilbo Baggins

Yummmmmmmmm..........chocolate :laugh:

He is adorable......and I have to say he looks a bit like a labby puppy with his ears down.

I usually have to do a double take when kelpies and labbies are babies... just to make sure which is which :wave: