Introducing...suthenskys Single N Luvn It

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Update on Jasper.....

Well, he is turning into everything I had hoped for. He is a stunning young dog with gorgeous temperment and movement. At 11 months old he is on 83 pts (after having over 2 months off over xmas) and has so far picked up 2 x Baby in Groups, 1 x Minor in Group and 5 x Puppy in Groups. He is consistently beating older dogs, including Multi Best in Group & Best in Show winners and Grand Champions.

2010 is shaping up to be a good year.

post-13093-1269207685_thumb.jpg

post-13093-1269207695_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Just thought I would add in here that Jasper now has his Australian Champion title ! :D

And..... hopefully is going to be a daddy :D !!! Mating was done a couple of weeks ago, just waiting to see if his new bride is expecting :D

Wow ..... I remember your thread, when you first created it. Firstly, it's hard to believe that a year has gone by so quickly. Secondly, how STUNNING has your boy turned out to be!! He's a very handsome lad indeed !!

And thirdly, congratulations on gaining such a title. It goes without saying how proud you would be and by the sounds of it, very deservedly so.

Well done.

Wow ..... I remember your thread, when you first created it. Firstly, it's hard to believe that a year has gone by so quickly. Secondly, how STUNNING has your boy turned out to be!! He's a very handsome lad indeed !!

And thirdly, congratulations on gaining such a title. It goes without saying how proud you would be and by the sounds of it, very deservedly so.

Well done.

Thanks Erny, yes a year has gone so quickly ! and he is turning into the stunning boy i was hoping he would be. Next step for him is to see if I can get him Grand like his Mommy, Granddad, and Great Granddad !

• 5 months later...

For those few Jasper fans out there :confused: he has added another feather to his cap... he is not only a great show dog, but he is an awesome working dog (gaining his PT title in style) but as of yesterday he is now a Daddy !!!! 4 boys and 1 girl... and the exciting part is, 2 of the boys are RED AND TAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post-13093-1288774125_thumb.jpg