K9 Force Is Coming To Brisbane

Guest GSPNEWBIE

I have advised Steve, that unfortunately I will be unable to keep my booking for next Friday :) This space is now available to anyone that would like a session with Steve.

Macdolly or anyone else, please let me know if you are interested. The time slot is 9.30 - 11.30am.

I have told Steve I will honour the payment if the spot remains unfilled.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in Canberra at the moment and access to the web is limited. Those that need directions and contact/address. please either Pm Dali Love as she knows the way or PM Steve as I have given the directions to him. My mobile is 0417 618 242

I have let Steve know, those that are attending, can you please make sure your dogs are up to date on Tick treatments. One of the neighbours horses has recently succombed to Tick Fever.

I am also free for fleas and worms. Can those that are also attending check to see if these are up to date as well as I will be returning (hopefully) with a pregnant bitch the night before the seminar.

Guest GSPNEWBIE

Hi Hilaryo

I will take your 9.30 slot if no-one else has grabbed it yet. :(

K9 - is that ok with you?

Cheers

Jane

Thanks Jane (GSPNEWBIE).

I'm not 100% sure about macdolly taking my spot as yet. I have PM'd her.

Steve would have seen you would like a session from your post. I would watch the thread today as may be my spot if macdolly doesn't take it or another (as some haven't replied to Steve yet) may become available.

Things have come up here in Canberra and I cannot make it back intime for the training day.

Dali Love is going to be at my place so it still can be run from there as planned.

My mobile is 0417 618 242. Reception is not the best here, but have message bank turned on. And can call back if needs be.

Cheers

Tracie

I got my mating yesterday and today.. so we are really happy as well. Three naturals with 12 minute ties. Chapagne has been cracked and we have celebrated.

I fly home tomorrow at 10:45 am.. so will be at pet expo in the arvo with Dali Love.

Pity I could not have been there. Hope you all enjoyed it.