Groomer In Mornington Peninsula, Vic

Are you anywhere near Carrum Downs? If you are then try:

Coats and Tails Dog Grooming

11 Landon Place

Carrum Downes VIC 3201

P: (03) 9782 1746

That's not far from me - are they good?

PM'ed you, let me know if you didn't receive it.

Thanks NicoleL. I did get your message. I may get in touch with you but was hoping someone would be able to recommend a groomer they use. I know that I am sounding very pedantic (and I probably am :) ). If any of your clients would be happy to refer you, please let me know. Thanks :laugh:

Hi mrmac, I use Glenda from Poodles n Pooches in Balnarring. Balnarring VIC 3926 ph: (03) 5983 2043

She is brilliant, wonderful with the dogs.

I have been using her for years and have always been thrilled with her work, treatment of the dogs, prices and professionalism.

However, as she is very busy, I am unsure if she is taking on any new clints. I know this has been the case in the past, but maybe she has a few free spots now. Not sure. Worth a try if this is anywhere near you.

Good luck.

Hi mrmac, I use Glenda from Poodles n Pooches in Balnarring. Balnarring VIC 3926 ph: (03) 5983 2043

Thanks so much Dyzney :p

We had a very nasty experience when I turned up to a groomer a couple of weeks ago. I actually walked away because she was so awful. Glenda was the complete opposite! We went there today and she was just lovely. Tintin looks amazing and is so happy with his new do. I think he was very spoilt by Glenda :wink:

I really appreciate your recommendation and would highly recommend Glenda ;)

Going to a groomer for the first time can be a bit daunting as I am only learning but today was a great experience.

You are most welcome mrmac.

I am very glad you went along and had a great experience with Glenda. Isn't she lovely??!! The staff are great too.

She is extremely highly respected in her field among locals and has worked hard to deservedly achieve this reputation.

My SP Rose goes there every 8 weeks, and our old GSD bitch Jess (14 yo) goes about 4 times a year for a good stripping and a bath. And more recently I have been taking my puppy Rott Jag there for a little trimming and thinning of hairy bits prior to showing.

You can always tell how the dogs have been treated when you arrive there the 2nd time. if they are happy to go in, then it must have all been OK. Mine are always delighted to arrive each time.

I am also very nervous and fussy about taking or leaving my dogs anywhere, but I always feel very comfortable leaving them with Glenda.

:)