Looking For A Chiro In S.a.

In need of chiro to have a look at a staffy bitch that we rescued from a not so nice owner that abused her badly. When she gets excited she freezes/stiffens up in the back end and cant move and at times you can see the pain in her face when you pick up her legs. Now i should say over the last 6mths have taken her too 4 vets and all have said come back when there is something to see now that has been a pain as by the time i get her to the vet she is over it. Im near strathalbyn in the foothills but would travel if needed.

Matthew Condon at Chiropet would be my recommendation (and there have been other threads supporting this recommendation :laugh: ). I have been to a couple of others who were closer to me but didn't find them as good and have since decided if either of my two have any hassles then I will make the trip to him.

Contact details can be found here:

http://www.chiropet.com.au/contact.html

Edited by ness

Thanks for that will check it out next week she will be one happy little dog if we can get it all sorted out. She is such a sweet forgiveing little dog and not going to be rehomed she is staying here with us.

• 3 months later...

jr I have tried the only one closer to our side of town because I was sick of the hike to see Matthew but went there once and never returned again as I wasn't happy with the way the dog was dealt or with the manner of the person doing the treatment. Not to mention the cost of the consult was more than I was paying to take her to Matthew by about 50%.

So when necessary I will make the trek to take them to Matthew.

Edited by ness

Hmm there was another one mentioned on ACA or something recently but I can't remember where he practiced - he was more "local".

Ok just found it its Dr Christopher Hume-Phillips and he is at Clovelly Park.

http://www.avca.com.au/member_detail.php?id=144

I haven't tried him. So not sure whether he is any good or not.

Edited by ness