Schutzhund Australia National Championship Trial

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to see the SchH III dogs today. Well done to all :happydance: Especially the 9 1/2 yr old Malinois - she did so well! And was probably the cleanest "C" routine today.

Great to meet up with friends and meet some other well known people in the sport as well.

And of course to meet MonElite's Furia :thumbsup:

I have some video of character work that I will add to Ruthless's photo thread once it is uploaded to YouTube (probably tomorrow - it takes a long time!)

Thanks to the spectators for attending, sorry to hear taht some wre not impressed, out of interest what were you not impressed with? Levels of obedince or character work, or the whole event or the food? :confused:

Hi..Just was wondering if there a club in Qld [gold coast,Brisbane]?

Yep, i think its called Gold Coast sports dog club or something similar, some members were at the trials on the weekend with the uniforms on.

Thanks to the spectators for attending, sorry to hear taht some wre not impressed, out of interest what were you not impressed with? Levels of obedince or character work, or the whole event or the food? :lie:

It was the food ;) nah kidding. The character work with IPO1 and IPO2. I thought they would have been at a higher standard. I am very picky when it comes to protection work.

It had nothing to do with Nathan with Bobby, I have seen her train and she is a fantastic little girl and know she can do it well, its just she didn't have a good day all round. Maybe Nathan needed a few scotches to calm his nerves down.

Just a quesiton, was the judge certified? And if so, who certified him? The scoring of the points were not consistant. If a dog does the same mistake throughout each phase, they should have marks deducted and that didn't occur. If a dog is shaking the sleeve on each phase, 2 marks (i think its 2) should be deducted for each phase, not 2 marks once off. Do you understand where I am going with this. Its the same in any event.

And well done to Harley and Ilana for taking out the best overall. ;)

Yep, i think its called Gold Coast sports dog club or something similar, some members were at the trials on the weekend with the uniforms on.

Excellent,thanks for that....Will contact them tomorrow.

Excellent,thanks for that....Will contact them tomorrow.

Here is a link to some clubs

Clubs

The character work with IPO1 and IPO2. I thought they would have been at a higher standard. I am very picky when it comes to protection work.

Taking Nathan with Bobs away you are left with 2 dogs, Dirk with Raf and Ilana with Harley.

And where I agree that Dirks dog needs improvement Im wondering what is your whinge about Harley? In your opinion that is not a high standard???

That dog has passed BH in April, SchI in June and now has SchII title with scores 97 tracking 90 obedience 96 protection.

Raf got his BH in June and have VERY limited amount of training.

Just a quesiton, was the judge certified?

No, the club paid for someone to travel to oz to have some fun... ;)

Kidding - all his credentials are in the catalogue, and he is an SV judge.

Out of interest how many dogs have you trained in sch and to what level?

Edited by MonElite