Vet In Adelaide?

Is your breeder from SA? Maybe check with them :thumbsup:

I take Pele to the Semaphore Vet Clinic and am happy with them, but they are way out of your way.

Pele's breeder is at Virginia and uses the Adelaide Plains Vet Clinic at Two Wells. She has had several Amstaffs over the years. I took Pele for several visits with John Katakazi after she broke her foot. A lot of dog breeders also use Chris Girling at Noah's Crossing Vet Clinic at Lewiston. He breeds Dogue De Bordeaux.

Hope this helps :(

Derick Welles at the Stirling animal hospital has been my vet for the last seven years and I am very happy with him, maybe a little bit pricey compared to some but my dogs love him and I trust him with their live's :thumbsup:

I've been recommended the Aldgate vet by a GSD breeder. My girl is going in to be spayed there once she comes out of season. I've talked to the vet over the phone, and she is VERY knowledgeable.

Thanks so much for all the great responses. :thumbsup:

My first choice would also be Chris Girling, as I am in love with the dogue de bordeaux and will be looking to get one within the next few years, however Lewiston is so far away from me.

I will definitely make contact with Dion as my partner works down that way.

Again thanks so much to everyone for the suggestions, greatly appreciated!

Im a breeder (weimaraners) in SA and i live in the hills i suggest Dr Harry at Hahndorf 8388 7489 165 Main St

Hahndorf

Or my other great vets at Mt Barker Vets on Flaxley Rd- 83911404

Great vets up here

Claire