Hitting The Ring For The First Time

angelsophie

Bugger, bugger, bugger!!!! I only thought of it when I was driving home today - I'm sure I didn't do that with Chester. I am obviously just too keen and can't wait to have some fun with him. ;) Looks like the Hillsborough ones will be his debut then.

I'm too scared to ring up as I have a history of show entry "problems" (I think I must talk myself into them).

I just sorted out my mistakes with Tom the other night. I forgot to write what days I was entering for the Med shows, and emailed him but instead of writing medowie in my email, I wrote maitland, so I ended up confusing both of us, but he was lovely and got back to me super fast so it was easy fixed! Just do that! I also entered both cessnock and medowie :) lol.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bugger, bugger, bugger!!!! I only thought of it when I was driving home today - I'm sure I didn't do that with Chester. I am obviously just too keen and can't wait to have some fun with him. :) Looks like the Hillsborough ones will be his debut then.

I'm too scared to ring up as I have a history of show entry "problems" (I think I must talk myself into them).

It will be just fine The Ark ;)

Bugger, bugger, bugger!!!! I only thought of it when I was driving home today - I'm sure I didn't do that with Chester. I am obviously just too keen and can't wait to have some fun with him. :p Looks like the Hillsborough ones will be his debut then.

I just sorted out my mistakes with Tom the other night. I forgot to write what days I was entering for the Med shows, and emailed him but instead of writing medowie in my email, I wrote maitland, so I ended up confusing both of us, but he was lovely and got back to me super fast so it was easy fixed! Just do that! I also entered both cessnock and medowie ;) lol.

LOL dag, we are doing cessnock in the morning then sooming as fast as possible to medowie for the arvo show! :)

Oh also should add Tom helped mum with her late entry of the new boy, Tom is pretty understanding when it comes to newbie issues/mistakes! He does a good job I think!

I thought you might have entered dragon wrong Deb but didnt want to sounds annoying or like a know it all or anything like that so didnt mention it ;) sorry :)

Oh also should add Tom helped mum with her late entry of the new boy, Tom is pretty understanding when it comes to newbie issues/mistakes! He does a good job I think!

I thought you might have entered dragon wrong Deb but didnt want to sounds annoying or like a know it all or anything like that so didnt mention it :thumbsup: sorry :champagne:

I think I have pushed Tom's patience to its limits - but I have tried so hard to get it right! :laugh: He does an excellent job, and I've tried to make it easy but it just doesn't work.

Ash please feel free to beat me about the head if you think I am wrong about anything - I won't be offended. :whip:

Maitland Ag have released numbers. Kinda sad I'm not going, Moo would have been the only Field.

How do you find that out? I know when I get my number I get a list of how many dogs are entered into each group, but how do you find out how many of your breed?

Maitland Ag have released numbers. Kinda sad I'm not going, Moo would have been the only Field.

:rofl: Where have they released numbers?

OzShow

Hunter River A & H Association Ltd Total entered for this show 392

Event Name: Maitland Ag

Sweepstakes

3 - 6 Months: 13

6 - 12 Months: 13

Total: 26

Group: 1

Australian Silky Terrier 4

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel 18

Chihuahua (Long Coat) 8

Chihuahua (Smooth Coat) 4

Chinese Crested Dog 2

Havanese 1

Italian Greyhound 10

Japanese Chin 1

Maltese 4

Miniature Pinscher 4

Papillon 9

Pomeranian 1

Pug 20

Tibetan Spaniel 2

Yorkshire Terrier 2

Total: 90

Group: 2

American Staffordshire Terrier 4

Bull Terrier 1

Cairn Terrier 6

Fox Terrier (Smooth) 3

Jack Russell Terrier 3

Scottish Terrier 1

Skye Terrier 4

Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier 1

Staffordshire Bull Terrier 13

Tenterfield Terrier 9

Total: 45

Group: 3

Clumber Spaniel 1

Cocker Spaniel 9

Cocker Spaniel (American) 5

English Springer Spaniel 7

German Shorthaired Pointer 1

Golden Retriever 14

Hungarian Vizsla 1

Labrador Retriever 11

Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever 2

Pointer 1

Weimaraner 4

Welsh Springer Spaniel 1

Total: 57

Group: 4

Basenji 6

Basset Hound 4

Beagle 11

Bloodhound 1

Borzoi 4

Dachshund (Min. Long Haired) 7

Dachshund (Smooth Haired) 2

Dachshund (Min. Smooth Haired) 6

Greyhound 1

Irish Wolfhound 3

Rhodesian Ridgeback 10

Whippet 6

Total: 61

Group: 5

Australian Cattle Dog 6

Australian Kelpie 2

Australian Shepherd 9

Belgian Shepherd (Groenendael) 2

Belgian Shepherd (Tervueren) 2

Border Collie 7

Collie (Rough) 2

German Shepherd Dog 4

Shetland Sheepdog 18

Welsh Corgi (Cardigan) 3

Welsh Corgi (Pembroke) 5

Total: 60

Group: 6

Akita 1

Alaskan Malamute 1

Bernese Mountain Dog 4

Boxer 3

Bullmastiff 2

Dobermann 3

Newfoundland 6

Samoyed 6

Schnauzer (Miniature) 2

Siberian Husky 6

St. Bernard 2

Total: 36

Group: 7

British Bulldog 6

Dalmatian 4

French Bulldog 6

German Spitz (Mittel) 1

Great Dane 3

Keeshond 6

Lhasa Apso 3

Poodle (Standard) 1

Poodle (Miniature) 3

Poodle (Toy) 5

Shar Pei 1

Shih Tzu 2

Tibetan Terrier 2

Total: 43

How do you find that out? I know when I get my number I get a list of how many dogs are entered into each group, but how do you find out how many of your breed?

Victoria aren't as special as NSW :rofl:

Its up to the show sec to do a breakdown, some do nothing, some do group, some do breed. NSW seems to mostly do breed breakdowns.

LOL 20 pugs...typical!

ETA...THANX, but how did ya find them? Clearly I'm missing something LOL!

Its on the OzShow list.

You've got the only pointer though!

how does one join the oz show lists?

Yep poor Kite its lonely being number One :rofl:

Yahoo groups.

Yeah thats like hardly any dogs really in group 6...BEST IN GROUP FOR LEO!!!!!!

Pfft, I doubt it! I think we've gone backwards since our last show!! :o And besides, Samys and Newfs always have really well behaved adorable puppies! LOL

I wonder where everyone is!

Yeah thats like hardly any dogs really in group 6...BEST IN GROUP FOR LEO!!!!!!

Pfft, I doubt it! I think we've gone backwards since our last show!! :o And besides, Samys and Newfs always have really well behaved adorable puppies! LOL

I wonder where everyone is!

Well behaved "shouldnt" mean much!

I have my money on Leo doing well... ATLEAST a BOB or something! :thanks:

Maja is heaps of fun...very strong willed and possibly not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Sounds like Leo. LOL.

Except for the strong willed bit it sounds like kite also!

Definately not the sharpest too in the shed! Although cause shes a pointer her regal good looks make up for her lack of smarts! :o

:thanks: I actually think Maja is a little smarter that I give her credit for...she is just soooo much a Bloodhound - you never tell a Bloodhound what to do...you must ask!! :cry: