Can Anyone Show Me Their Ndtf Certificate?

Hi all

I'm meant to enrol in the NDTF course by tomorrow (to get the pay in full discount).. I'm really interested in seeing what their certificate and statement of completed modules looks like (preferably first.. before enrolling tomorrow!)..

Has anyone got a scanned copy of theirs that they wouldnt mind showing me?

Well, I am in Sydney, and can do the Syd training blocks. Though I was contemplating doing it in Melb because Ive seen some posts saying that people thought Melb training may have been better.

Im sure that NDTF can just get another company (or ADT's old trainers who are now out of a job) to teach their practicals at the same kennels.. ?

The kennel training will run as normal for NDTF students- this is different to the prac sessions that NDTF students completed at ADT- there will be other options for them to complete their practicel training.

hi, i don't know about their certs but where would you do your practical component now that ADT has gone? Good luck.

Things may have changed since I worked for the NDTF, but as far as I know ADT was never a venue for practical training for the distance learnign students. Practical training was done at Wellington Park Kennels and while there were visits to ADT to see how the club and classes were run, it formed only a small component of one module and other training clubs were also attended.

ETA as I already told you Moohmooh, ADT and NDTF are NOT one and the same.

Edited by haven

Haven, I realise they are not one and the same, and I don't want to wish to get into an argument with you, I'm fortunately not out of pocket, and I commiserate with all the people affected (including the employees - my family runs a small company and believe me I understand how things can go pear shaped so quickly having lost everything on one occassion), but having said that if both businesses have the same director (as stated on the news last night)if one company folds, the Directors run the risk of being liable - which puts other assets at risk (- again with the losing everything) these are questions that need to be asked. It's a shame that ADT hasn't come out with a press release or response. I'm sure if they did that 99% of people would understand given the GFC. It seems that the lack of contact is what is upsetting people (and understandably). Hopefully the employees are able to get in contact.

I understand that they operate seperately and independently of each other. Obviously the NDTF is a National body and with its gov't recognition I would imagine that it's reputation is secure (and hopefully the business as they seem to be the peak body). If it makes you feel better, I know I am looking for a training establishment now with NDTF qualified trainers - if you can suggest somewhere in the Scoresby area Haven, I'd be thrilled to check them out. (I have a Greyhound). Again Haven, no offence meant, and apologies if you have taken any. Mooh.

Midnight - goodluck with your course, I'm sure you're looking forward to having a shiny new cert on your wall. Maybe if you ring the NDTF they can email you an image of the cert. When I spoke with them yesterday they were more than helpful.

Haven, I realise they are not one and the same, and I don't want to wish to get into an argument with you, I'm fortunately not out of pocket, and I commiserate with all the people affected (including the employees - my family runs a small company and believe me I understand how things can go pear shaped so quickly having lost everything on one occassion), but having said that if both businesses have the same director (as stated on the news last night)if one company folds, the Directors run the risk of being liable - which puts other assets at risk (- again with the losing everything) these are questions that need to be asked. It's a shame that ADT hasn't come out with a press release or response. I'm sure if they did that 99% of people would understand given the GFC. It seems that the lack of contact is what is upsetting people (and understandably). Hopefully the employees are able to get in contact.

I understand that they operate seperately and independently of each other. Obviously the NDTF is a National body and with its gov't recognition I would imagine that it's reputation is secure (and hopefully the business as they seem to be the peak body). If it makes you feel better, I know I am looking for a training establishment now with NDTF qualified trainers - if you can suggest somewhere in the Scoresby area Haven, I'd be thrilled to check them out. (I have a Greyhound). Again Haven, no offence meant, and apologies if you have taken any. Mooh.

Midnight - goodluck with your course, I'm sure you're looking forward to having a shiny new cert on your wall. Maybe if you ring the NDTF they can email you an image of the cert. When I spoke with them yesterday they were more than helpful.

This has nothing to do with it, what bothers me with the statement I was responding to is you're clearly calling into question the ability of the NDTF to deliver it's course by linking them with the collapse of ADT.

When i did the course last year, we did all the practicals at Wellington Park, and went to ADT to watch, just like Haven said. Mooh i understand what your saying but the two companies even though they might have the same director, if they are trading under different names (which they probably are) then they wont be able to touch NDTF.

Hi all

I'm meant to enrol in the NDTF course by tomorrow (to get the pay in full discount).. I'm really interested in seeing what their certificate and statement of completed modules looks like (preferably first.. before enrolling tomorrow!)..

Has anyone got a scanned copy of theirs that they wouldnt mind showing me?

Hi Midnightmint,

In answer to your original question before your thread got side tracked. Copy of the cert, not great copies but you can still see what it looks like.

post-24780-1249023170_thumb.jpg

post-24780-1249023197_thumb.jpg

Edited by missmoo

hi, i don't know about their certs but where would you do your practical component now that ADT has gone? Good luck.

Things may have changed since I worked for the NDTF, but as far as I know ADT was never a venue for practical training for the distance learnign students. Practical training was done at Wellington Park Kennels and while there were visits to ADT to see how the club and classes were run, it formed only a small component of one module and other training clubs were also attended.

And NDTF are not the training body anyways??? The training is done by another company called Precise Training then you get accredited with NDTF.

I think that's how it works

Edit - sorry it isn;t a law firm, just another company that belongs to that group

Edited by Winterpaws

And NDTF are not the training body anyways??? The training is done by another company called Precise Training then you get accredited with NDTF.

I think that's how it works

Edit - sorry it isn;t a law firm, just another company that belongs to that group

Precise Training are the Registered Training Organisation that the NDTF offers the course in conjunction with, yes :hug: