Liquid Glucosamine

AngelSoul

One thing I would probably be checking if you were looking to change to liquid would be the dose rates. I am unsure about glucosamine, but with mostly all other products where there is an option for either, the liquid version is a watered down version of the more concentrated powder. Therefore you often find that the liquid version turns out being quite a bit more expensive.

As a suggestion, you could always water down the powder yourself with some warm water and honey or just warm water if it is not a palatability issue.

:laugh:

When I use the powdered glucosamine each night I just pop my scoop of powder on top of the meal once made, then add a small quantity of warm water over the top just to moisten the powder. I don't mix it in or anything, so it is very easy.

Thanks everyone. Its good to get your opinons.

I use a powder and mix in my dogs meals, but on occasion that I feed raw, I thought it might be easier to use a liquid that I can give direct to the dogs, rather than rolling a lamb flap in the powder.

I might try to mix the powder in some honey/water, I never thought of that. Thanks again.