Rally-o Seminar

Tiggy

Is there any Perth people interested in a Rally-O seminar? I thought if there was enough interest it could be held at the canine grounds.

This is from 'angelsun'.

Tiggy: If you can get your obedience club to organize it (it's not necessary but I have found that it is much easier to let the club do the organizing and registration as well as finalize my details) let me know. I've got not too busy of a calendar over the next while (forget October, it's totally SHOT!)

I have an outline for the seminar that I send to the clubs interested that gives details in what I do, what everyone will be doing and what is needed for me to be able to teach it.

We are still working very hard to get this recognized and I know that the follow up from some of the clubs has been wonderful. We are still working on getting more clubs to host the seminar, in order to spread the word of this fantastically fun sport!

Dont worry about how well your dog is trained for a seminar..I'm not there to train your dog (although I find it hard to not give out tips during the event) but I'm there to train YOU to learn how to do Rally as an exhibitor or if you are an instructor, how to teach it and of course eventually how to hold trials.

We have had as few as a dozen and as many as two dozen participate in the seminars so you don't have to have a mob to get this done.

I'd be interested if a seminar was held in Perth :laugh:

will have a chat with some people tonight. The problem with cawa grounds is that the bottom oval is going to be drained so out of use for about 2 to 3 months. Every group who uses the grounds are going to have to compromise as there will be a shortage of space. I just thought about this after your PM. There are other grounds though GSD for example.