2009 Australian Flyball Championships

We planned and booked to stay on the grounds from Thursday night but then I heard a rumor that you can't get onto the grounds untill Friday avo. :) Any one know. I need to send an email to Brian

The others in our team have vans booked from Thurs night. Not sure where they will put them if Friday is the earliese we can get there. :rofl:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We planned and booked to stay on the grounds from Thursday night but then I heard a rumor that you can't get onto the grounds untill Friday avo. :rofl: Any one know. I need to send an email to Brian

Yep Thursday is fine for campers and vans etc. The Friday afternoon thing is for setting up cabanas etc on the racing grounds as that is when the actual racing grounds are booked from. Overnight camping is on the hill overlooking the racing grounds. Just a short roll down the hill in the morning with a hangover.

Don't forget to book your Sat night dinner tickets!! Free sausage sizzle for dinner Friday night.

I am driving down the Wednesday night/ Thursday morning. Staying at my sisters 5 minutes from grounds Thursday night then camping from Friday. See ya's there...

We've half packed and will be leaving on Wednesday morning. I'm really looking forward to what will probably be Todd's last nationals, we'll be out to have a great time.

We're staying at Avina Van Village and will be testing out our new camper trailer.

If anyone's going past the Ballarat gazebo drop into say hi, I'd love to meet you and your dog(s).

Yep, we have sort of packed..the trailer anyway. Still need to wash and dry clothes etc... Really looking forward to it.

We are leaving Wednesday night after work. Will stop off somewhere to sleep in car for a while and get to Sydney Thursday morning.

Good luck everyone and travel safe.

See You there...