Dog Treats

wire

no worries HuskyHeaven.

I have ordered twice from them now and they were great!

Plus they put in like a emu sausage and something else with the other order as a surprise gift :laugh:

I think they are a tad more expensive that Dogfood4U but still very good!

I will order from then again when i run out of my current treats :D

Aussiedog & Luffy - have tried the fish treats and also the dehydrated tuna but he just spat them out. I think the products are great but I have a dog who doesn't like fish of any sort :rofl:

FionaC - Have looked around for the venison ears, will try and grab some over the net. My vet has the buffalo ears that are dried. He's not so keen but out of desperation will have a play with one. Warning...they stink once he gets his slobber over them!

Huskyheaven, he's never had the shmackos or any treat from the supermarket as most are made in China and there have been problems. Am afraid liver treats are out for him for now but he sure does love them. Thanks for the web links.

CP* - on the mission for venison ears!

Leo01 - thanks for the heads-up. Hope Tracey has a decent break.

Ok guys, I guess the venison ears are what I'll look for and perhaps I'll invest in a dehydrater to do some of my own stuff. Hmmm, I wonder where I could get my hands on a bulls penis to dehydrate....can you imagine what it would look like!!!!!! :rofl:

Wire - Roxie LOVES liver, so what I do as I didn't want her having all the rubbish in supermarket treats was make them myself. I just buy liver from the supermarket, cook it in the oven at quite a low temp until it goes solid and is easy to cut then I slice it up into the sizes I want and stick it back in the oven to dry out further until I'm happy with how crunchy/soft they are. Problem solved, Roxie gets her liver treat that she will do anything for and I know she isn't getting anything except 100% meat :rofl:

The only issue is that your house will really smell of liver for the day. You may not like that as much as dogs do :rofl: