Shyla Pulls On Rope

all that glitters

Oh brilliant trick! :) Very cute indeed.

Great skill for assistance dogs too, although my dog certainly would never stop letting herself into her own treats :thumbsup:

Yep that is a problem, I have to take the ropey thing away after asking her to open, otherwise she opens it non stop when I go back to my computer :birthday:

Edited by ~ShelleAndShyla~

• 2 weeks later...

While I was teaching my girl to open drawers she started to get a bit lazy so I started giving her massive rewards when she pulled hard and the drawer banged on it's stopper when it was fully opened, only problem was she got mega exctied and decided to pull SUPER hard and the flew right out. I checked them and was satisfied it wouldn't come out, but I suppose nothing can be sure when it comes to a staffy's enthusiasm.

• 2 weeks later...
While I was teaching my girl to open drawers she started to get a bit lazy so I started giving her massive rewards when she pulled hard and the drawer banged on it's stopper when it was fully opened, only problem was she got mega exctied and decided to pull SUPER hard and the flew right out. I checked them and was satisfied it wouldn't come out, but I suppose nothing can be sure when it comes to a staffy's enthusiasm.

;) :):cheer:

That happened with my Finnish Lapphund!! :) A little TOO keen sometimes!!

• 1 month later...

We only allow our inside to girls to open the bottom drawer which has their leads in it.

Our outside dog used to be an inside dog until she learnt to open the fridge.

We woke one morning to find her asleep on the kitchen floor with a swollen belly and everything chewed or eaten.

She chewed the top of the milk and drank what she wanted and left the rest to empty on the floor and even chewed all the tomatoes, lettuce,,,everything.

All the meat defrosting (in the fridge) for a BBQ for 18 people was GONE!!!!

All we could do was laugh at her though as she had trouble rolling to get up off the floor.