Behaviourists/trainers In Adelaide

I've had a request from someone who believes they have a pair of aggressive Labs (?) for suggestions for a behaviourist or trainer in Adelaide. I don't have any details, but I'm imagining perhaps a couple of active dogs without much leadership.

In any event, if anyone knows anyone they might recommend who could help (as good at training people as dogs!) I'd be grateful for any suggestions.

I have heard good things about Mark Singer although don't know him personally. Alternately we're there ourselves in early November doing seminars, workshops and private lessons.

Thank you! I'll pass both of those suggestions on. :-)

I would highly recommend Mark Singer. I engaged his services when my dog started displaying some aggression issues and he is brilliant. He also worked with my friend's dog and multiple people recommended him to me as the best person in Adelaide. His website is www.caninetraining.com.au. He's also quite happy to talk on the phone first so you can get a feel for whether he's the best person for you. He chatted to me for about 10 minutes before I booked in with him and he nailed the problem just with the questions he asked during that chat.

:thumbsup:

Mark would be the best person to contact.