Horses

TangerineDream

Wasn't in the paddock with them - it's great what a telephoto lens can do :laugh: (part of the time I was standing in the middle of the road hoping that I didn't get so absorbed in their play that I didn't hear any cars coming :laugh: ) I'm actually going to put the photos onto a CD and track the owners down and give them a copy of all the photos.

I'm so delighted with how they have come out and I had an enormous amount of fun shooting them........I'd love to do more of this sort of thing.....wonder if Wadham Park TB stud needs some horses photographed...... :rofl:

:rofl:

I've been meaning to ask where abouts in Vic you are TD. Now I have the rough vecinity. :eek: Wadham sure has a presence about it doesn't it. Gorgeous countryside down there too.

Live just out of Trentham, and was checking the level of the Upper Coliban...presence is an understatement now they have established the stud as well - I suspect they'll buy all the properties in between the stud and the racing facility ....and Tylden will be renamed :rofl:

you're right - beautiful country!!! :rofl:

:rofl: You're probably right there.

They had only just started building the Stud side of things last time I was down there. I can only imagine what it all looks like now.

I fell in love with the village close by... can't remember its name off the top of my head. Very quaint and very my cup of tea. :rofl: