Litters Due In January 2010

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o they are beautiful! You are so much better organised tham me :) And I love their names :o

Can you tell what coat type they will be yet?

Names have meanings! As I was leaving work, Kevin yelled out "you better call one Kevin", when I was writing down stats for number two, I was using the Geelong Cats pen and thought of Gary Abblett, and when I turned on the telly after it was all finished, Gwen Steffani was singing :thanks:

I can tell Gwen will be a rough, she came out looking like a little fuzz ball! Won't be able to tell with the boys for a while yet.

Oops my "Anzac Day litter" was ment to post "Australia day litter", hehe, in my other post was born last night.

2 bitches and a dog, all chocolate. Unfortuntly the dog has a cleft palet so will have to pts :laugh: but the bitches are just lovely (obese) puppies :rofl:

2.00am Number 4 - girl 257gms -

3.00am Number 5 - girl 286gms

3.30am Nuber 6 - boy 289gms

From number 3 on poor Teagan got more and more aggresive/possesive!! Really hard to deal with - she is such a softee generally ;) - the hormones really got the better

of her. We ended up having to muzzle her so that we could try and keep the others away and to help if needed with the birth. She still managed to get my OH twice before we got the muzzle on her.

All finished now and she is sweet as pie........poor wee girl.

I am not good with whelping at the best of times, luckily OH is great with it, so between helping with each birth I was throwing up!!

Just need to take her out, give her a drink and clean up the whelping box then I can curl up in my lazyboy chair to doze until morning.