Litters Due In January 2010

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Border Terrier litter due January 20 :) Confirmed via ultrasound 6 little heartbeats :(

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl::thanks: :thanks: :thanks::eek: What an evil little mother she so tightened her tummy last Sunday I could not feel a thing. :rofl: :rofl: :eek:

Soooooooooo happy for you SP. :heart::laugh::eek:

*shrug* it's Ziva, you expect her to make life easy? :mad Soon as the vet saw her he was convinced she was preg... touched the ultrasound wand to her tummy and in a few seconds he confirmed it :D So then he shaved her belly and counted... thinks it's possible there are more under her ribcage... I hope not!!! Her Xray is booked for the 15th. Very glad we took the recommendations and went to Wyndham also :p

Now I'm hoping (praying!!!) she will be NICE to me from now on and not have any dramas LOL.

Border Terrier litter due January 20 :( Confirmed via ultrasound 6 little heartbeats :scold:

:eek: :eek: :D :( :( What an evil little mother she so tightened her tummy last Sunday I could not feel a thing. :happydance2::xmaslights:

Soooooooooo happy for you SP. :hug: :hug:

*shrug* it's Ziva, you expect her to make life easy? :xmassmile: Soon as the vet saw her he was convinced she was preg... touched the ultrasound wand to her tummy and in a few seconds he confirmed it :) So then he shaved her belly and counted... thinks it's possible there are more under her ribcage... I hope not!!! Her Xray is booked for the 15th. Very glad we took the recommendations and went to Wyndham also :xmasrudolph:

Now I'm hoping (praying!!!) she will be NICE to me from now on and not have any dramas LOL.

:xmaswave::laugh::laugh: Its the Ziva remember. :thumbsup::xmastree:

• 2 weeks later...
Just a quick note to let you know our litter was born yesterday (4 Jan) we have 8 beautiful babies, 5 boys and 3 girls :eek:
CONGRATULATIONS and best wishes. Well done Lina
weisnjac Posted 5th Jan 2010 - 10:51 PM

Congrats!! Can't wait to see pic's

Here is a photo of Pippa, 6 weeks in

Thats a lovely round tummy. She looks so proud of herself