Litters Due In January 2010

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow congrats - can we have pics Sandgrubber?

Here's one of the groggy girl post Ceasar and the 10some.post-8994-1262926538_thumb.jpg

And a few pups up close.

post-8994-1262926588_thumb.jpg

And for good measure a shot showing how the puppies entertained themselves while we were at the vets.post-8994-1262926738_thumb.jpg

I don't much like getting 'em to pose in their first days.

Rantino's litter of German Shepherds decided that the hottest day for Vic. since last years devastating fires was the day to come into the world.....not due until the 16th but couldn't wait. Porscha is taking things very slowly with only 3 pups born since midnight last night. :o I could be in for a long day, I reckon there is another 5 in there :laugh:

Cheers Leanne

Rantino's litter of German Shepherds decided that the hottest day for Vic. since last years devastating fires was the day to come into the world.....not due until the 16th but couldn't wait. Porscha is taking things very slowly with only 3 pups born since midnight last night. :( I could be in for a long day, I reckon there is another 5 in there :hug:

Cheers Leanne

The lovely Porsha never does things by halves. :) :) :D

Rantino's litter of German Shepherds decided that the hottest day for Vic. since last years devastating fires was the day to come into the world.....not due until the 16th but couldn't wait. Porscha is taking things very slowly with only 3 pups born since midnight last night. :( I could be in for a long day, I reckon there is another 5 in there :cry:

Cheers Leanne

Goodluck Leanne!

Good luck, Leanne. Looking forward to seeing some sheppie bubs :cry:

Not the best quality photo (got this with my phone and of course, when I went to get the camera- she moved LOL), but Ziva is quite comfy in the whelping box already! I have been feeding her in the front room (baby gate on the door) and just letting her spend some time in there, so she gets used to it.

She is due next Wednesday :(

post-2621-1263276121_thumb.jpg

Good luck, Leanne. Looking forward to seeing some sheppie bubs :cry:

Not the best quality photo (got this with my phone and of course, when I went to get the camera- she moved LOL), but Ziva is quite comfy in the whelping box already! I have been feeding her in the front room (baby gate on the door) and just letting her spend some time in there, so she gets used to it.

She is due next Wednesday :(

Ziva looks very comfy. :rofl:

Good luck, Leanne. Looking forward to seeing some sheppie bubs :mad

She is due next Wednesday :mad

Ziva looks very comfy. :(

:D Soon as we brought it home she jumped right in :mad No bedding or anything LOL. She is one clever girl!!

One week to go :banghead:

Good luck with your babies and good girl Ziva for liking the whelping box. Porscha was looking at the crates and the couch, anywhere but the whelping box which btw my cats seem to like sleeping in.

Turned out to be only 2 more pups so ended up with 6 - 3 boys and 3 girls. 650gms to 690gms. It took 19 1/2 hours for those puppies to come into the world (the last 2 at the vets) but they are healthy and thriving and Porscha is a very good mum. All pups have homes to go to at 8 weeks and I could have sold a lot more (if I'd had them).....is there a shortage of GSD pups at the moment?

Cheers Leanne

Good luck, Leanne. Looking forward to seeing some sheppie bubs :rofl:

She is due next Wednesday :mad

Ziva looks very comfy. :(

:mad Soon as we brought it home she jumped right in :mad No bedding or anything LOL. She is one clever girl!!

One week to go :eat: