Goodbye Diesel

OK I have dried my tears. :laugh: Diesel, you fought a hard battle with your loving Mum every step of the way with you. Rest in Peace little man, knowing that you are much loved and very much missed.

Those of us here followed your story with bated breath, but I guess that rotten tumour was just too wicked for today's vets and medicines. Say HI to my Coco (he will be waiting for me together with a whole heap of other Cushpups who are waiting for their humans to join them).

DW the pain is awful right now, but it does subside, although you will never forget that very special boy.

Thank you so much for all the beautiful messages. I have received an overwhelming amount of messages/emails of support and each one is so special and helping me get through the day. I know as sad as I am now, that is was 100% the right thing to do, and I will miss him, but it was far worse to see him suffer than it is to miss him and know that he is at peace.

I keep having to remind myself he is not here, last night the only way I could fall asleep eventually, was to imagine he was lying on his bed next to me.

For anyone who wants to see a pic/his story http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?show...hl=dieselweisel

Thank you again everyone, much love to all our beloved pups in heaven, let's hope they are company for each other until we are there xx

Yesterday we found out another very special furry friend of ours - an old rescue GSD named Bonnie - had also been given her wings the same day as Diesel. I like to think that they made their journey to rainbow bridge together :rolleyes:

What was already a sad day for us with the news of Diesel, was doubly so.

RIP lovely Bonnie, take care of Diesel and run free with our many other furry friends that have made their way to the bridge. Maddie misses you very much, as do your human family and friends.