Fave Training Books/dvds

whitka

Just thought I woould start this thread so everyone can post about there fave books and or dvds. They can be about obedince, agility ect or just genral training and behaviour. This could also be a good reference for others that are looking for a book or dvd :laugh:

Mary Ray "Obedience Mary's Way"

Ivan Balabanov "Obedience Without Conflict", 1 Clear Communication, 2 The Game 3 The Retrieve and there's another one on the

sendaway and stand on the move

Gottfried Dildei "Basic Obedience" and "Advanced Obedience".

These are all DVDs.

luvsablue

:rofl::eek:

Ivan Balabanov "Obedience Without Conflict", 1 Clear Communication, 2 The Game 3 The Retrieve and there's another one on the sendaway and stand on the move

luvsablue

:rofl::thumbsup:

:laugh: I definately second this one - I received it in the mail (from Dogwise) last week. and love it. I'll order the others in the New Year.

Hi gsdog2,

Really glad you like IB. Please tell, what's Dogwise?

Because I'm trying to find out about a Gottrfried Dildei video, and Leerburg and Canine Training Systems don't mention it in their catalogues.

Dogwise might know about it

luvsablue

Hi gsdog2,

Really glad you like IB. Please tell, what's Dogwise?

Because I'm trying to find out about a Gottrfried Dildei video, and Leerburg and Canine Training Systems don't mention it in their catalogues.

Dogwise might know about it

luvsablue

Try here http://www.dogwise.com/

I've used them a few times now and haven't had any problems (they're quick with postage too :laugh: )

Edited by gsdog2

• 3 weeks later...