Camp Tailwaggers - 24 & 25 July

Tilly

Ahh so can they set people up to share cabins if both parties are agreeable? It wouldn't matter either way, I could stay at a friend's in Brisbane or I could probably stay with / near Luuka's breeder on the GC too.

I am not sure how they organise a share cabin. Your best bet would be to contact Ann at Camp Tailwaggers and ask her how it is structured. IE: you just say you are prepared to share and she puts you in a cabin with a stranger or you organise a group of friends and share your own.

I don't know if any of the other cabins have room in theirs. I just booked the last cabin that had no one in it. Now it has two.

Huski,

I have not seen a topic list from the camp. Ann said I will get an email about a month before the camp with details and payment info requirements. If I am going to drive all that way, I am going to stay so splurged in a cabin. I could of camped with my dogs, they are certainly used to camping. I know you can go as a day visitor. You just pay for the seminar, morning/afternoon tea and lunch. You can do that both days if you wish.

• 5 months later...

I wish I could go again this year, have been the last 2 years & Steve is absolutely fantastic. I've learnt so much from him, it's only really because of him & Maree Field that I've gotten so far with Jarrah :laugh: .