Bells Rapids

Tiggy

great pics Tiggy, where abouts is it? I wouldn't mind taking the dogs and kids there.

It's in Brigadoon. It's on Cathedral Ave, right up the end past the State Equestrian Centre. It's only 10 minutes from Midland. Best to go after we've had some rain :rofl: .

• 2 weeks later...

Loved the photo's

Went to the Dog beach on Sunday the 24th of Jan 2010 wish there was a way to ascertain who was who there from this dog site would be great to have a massive catch up. We were going to take sox tomorrow however he got attacked yesterday as the dog owner said let them sort it out however my fiance intervened after a bit my poor baby got clipped just before his ear and on his back. :grouphug: The ladys dog had apparently had another fight with another dog earlier in the day. We're not taking him tomorrow incase a dog goes him again or a simuliar thing happens as he'd be scarred and we could never get him back there, however going to wait a week or so, so its not as fresh in his mind and we can keep taking him.

Poor thing had a big day we tried to get him deeper in the water with us on a lead he sh@t himself to the point of getting his collar off as I grabbed him so he did run without his collar which was our fault and then that happened.

poor thing ;)

post-31334-1264375067_thumb.jpg