Amstaff Breeder

N@Dog

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe join the amstaff forum if you would like to start talking to other owners & get to know some breeders.

I know someone has already mentioned health testing, but just wanted to emphasis the importance of it. Health issues such as Hip or Elbow dysplasia aside from being quite distressing to deal with in a much loved pet, can be very costly to treat & the costs are ongoing. So please make sure you do your research before talking to a breeder so you know what questions to ask & what to look for. Best of luck in your search for a puppy. :thumbsup:

too all you saying things about parvo in the house, wait min 12 months etc etc, well sorry but too late, my sister got a puppy jack russles 3 weeks after he died and the pup is fine............... its running around at my feet as we speek lol, mum wasnt impressed, as she knows we needed to wait a long time before we can get another dog, but my sister being a fukn idiot as she got one anyway, she lucky.

@amstffchick hey, im just trying to find your website now...having a bit of trouble :hug:

do you know ruffley what month your expecting? and do you have alot of interest already for the litter (people on list pups on hold etc etc)

you were still talking about your pet shop Amstaff in October last year, as though he was very much alive. :hug:

I would certainly not be bringing a puppy into my home at 8 weeks if we'd had parvo that recently and if you are being honest with breeders (which I hope you are ) I doubt many if any, would let a puppy go to your home.

yea im not 100% on the date or even the month, when i wrote it it was a quick thought, been a while :S you prob knwo better than me, you seem to be good at this scoping people out thing on the forum lol

Maybe you should looking for an older dog that has been vaccinated already, i know there is always alot of older dogs that need loving homes, :hug: good luck with your search, and yes from the start of the thread you are getting warmer with your second choice!

N@dog, Have a look here if you haven't already :laugh:

http://www.dogzonline.com.au/breeds/mature...ire-terrier.asp

Hmm, and personally I would steer clear of the 'breeders' who advertise undesexed :thumbsup:

I think it depends on the circumstances and to how old the dog is..... a female who is 2 from a breeder who pumps pups well i think its a good guess why she is needing a home! Poor things :laugh: But say a pup at 12months from a good breeder un de-sexed i cant see the problem there if they are co owned or something, they might have good reason to be finding a home, just not enough room, the breeder may have wanted to see how the dog matured or wants to keep it close. You really cant tell what a dog will be at 8weeks of age.... I myself have a male pup who is older who isnt de-sexed that i purposely hung onto.

N@dog, Have a look here if you haven't already :laugh:

Hmm, and personally I would steer clear of the 'breeders' who advertise undesexed :thumbsup:

I think it depends on the circumstances and to how old the dog is..... a female who is 2 from a breeder who pumps pups well i think its a good guess why she is needing a home! Poor things :laugh: But say a pup at 12months from a good breeder un de-sexed i cant see the problem there if they are co owned or something, they might have good reason to be finding a home, just not enough room, the breeder may have wanted to see how the dog matured or wants to keep it close. You really cant tell what a dog will be at 8weeks of age.... I myself have a male pup who is older who isnt de-sexed that i purposely hung onto.

There are possibly some there to steer away from...

I don't know any of the Amstaff breeders so won't comment on that at all - But there is a lovely looking young boy on the DOL pages who is looking for a new home -and is from one of the breeders that the OP originally asked about :rofl:

*sp

Edited by SecretKei

Maybe you should looking for an older dog that has been vaccinated already, i know there is always alot of older dogs that need loving homes, :thumbsup: good luck with your search, and yes from the start of the thread you are getting warmer with your second choice!

umm, i dont want an older dog, i want a pup.

N@dog, Have a look here if you haven't already :rofl:

The two that concerned me were the 18 month female (nice and big, 35kg WT?) and yhe four year old female :laugh:

Maybe you should looking for an older dog that has been vaccinated already, i know there is always alot of older dogs that need loving homes, :thumbsup: good luck with your search, and yes from the start of the thread you are getting warmer with your second choice!

Then you will just have to wait until your yard is a safer place for a baby puppy.

Maybe you should looking for an older dog that has been vaccinated already, i know there is always alot of older dogs that need loving homes, :o good luck with your search, and yes from the start of the thread you are getting warmer with your second choice!

Then you will just have to wait until your yard is a safer place for a baby puppy.

umm, it is, weve had and got a puppy at the moment, she's..........14-16 weeks old i think, had her since 8 weeks, the house fine everyone! lol

i think u guys need to chill out and stop being so stressed about everything, the house is fine, the puppy is fine.............chill out.

@juice Back at ya buddy, if u guys listened to me youd relise that its all good, i think some people are blowing this out of preportion and getting worked up over nothing. THERE IS NO PARVO IN THE HOUSE, we have a puppy runnign around at the moment and its fine.

I find it really sad that someone would even consider placing a puppy in danger. Maybe if they were to be honest about the situation, a breeder might be willing to negotiate hanging onto a puppy until after the second vacc, for the sake of the puppy that they've invested a lot of time and emotion into raising.

ETA: Please do inform breeders of what happened to your last puppy and let them decide if your home is suitable for one of their puppies.

Edited by SBT123

and by the way, im not laughing at the situation im laughing at you guys, you are all tied up in 'i know everything and im right' to relise that, the parvo situation is been and gone, get over it im sick of thinking about it cause evrythime i do i think of duke, so please stfu now this is getting upsetting.

I find it really sad that someone would even consider placing a puppy in danger. Maybe if they were to be honest about the situation, a breeder might be willing to negotiate hanging onto a puppy until after the second vacc, for the sake of the puppy that they've invested a lot of time and emotion into raising.

ETA: Please do inform breeders of what happened to your last puppy and let them decide if your home is suitable for one of their puppies.

what are you on about dude......i dont have a puppy (yet)

and how is me getting a puppy placing it in danger?

Edited by N@Dog