Memo To Huski

Kelpie-i

At dog training today I was taking enrolments. On our enrolment form it asks the breed of the dog. One particular newbie forgot to write down the breed of dog, so I asked what breed their dog was. He said a husky. Not hard right??

Well...

Because I am always reading threads on DOL and your DOL name is "Huski", I wrote it as HUSKI. :thumbsup:

The owner sort of giggled and I looked up and asked what was wrong and he said it's spelt H.U.S.K.Y, not H.U.S.K.I :rofl::eek::o :D

Totally you're fault Huski.....you must take full responsibility for this :laugh::laugh:

PMSL Kelpie-i!

Another DOLer mentioned this to me a while ago :laugh:

I spelt it Huski so it could be easily differentiated from the breed name :thumbsup: Oh and because at the time, Husky as a username was already taken.

I have noticed a few DOLers misspelling it, I think I even put a disclaimer under my avatar about it for a while :laugh:

:rofl::eek::o

My excuse is you should all just call them Sibes like I do :D

ETA: Did you tell him why you got it wrong?? :(

Edited by huski

ETA: Did you tell him why you got it wrong??

No I didn't, it would have been too long-winded, so I just blamed it on the heat....so embarrassment :( I'm sure he's having 2nd thoughts about his enrolment... he's probably thinking "this chick can't even spell the name of a popular breed of dog, how the hell is she going to train it?" :thumbsup:

never fear, Daisy got even for you all

How Kissindra? Do tell

I'm sure he'll be right once he gets stuck into training, you guys have a great rep :laugh:

Kissindra, I have no idea what you could possibly be referring to :eek:

Unless of course you're talking about Daisy eating an ENTIRE PACKET of tortillas this afternoon that WERE for the picnic I was going on tonight :laugh: :D She ate more than I could in a whole meal!