Dog Food For My British Bulldog Pup

dannygee

Hey how are you, ive been feeding my british bulldog puppy purina for pups, but i want to move her on to another brand.. not to sure what i can get ive heard california natural is good but not sure where i can buy it from? anyone know where i can buy it from? or know what other dry food i can feed my 5 month old pup. thanks much appreciate if you can help out , and sorry if ive posted this in the wrong area but wasnt sure. thanks

If you change the dogs food, it's best to find one you can easily get. Eagle Pack Holistic is good, as is Royal Canin. My dogs really liked Pro Plan Selects but that wasn't stocked by anyone local so we had to drive 1 1/2 hours to buy it.

If you change the dogs food, it's best to find one you can easily get. Eagle Pack Holistic is good, as is Royal Canin. My dogs really liked Pro Plan Selects but that wasn't stocked by anyone local so we had to drive 1 1/2 hours to buy it.

thanks for that, what about eukanuba ? is it anygood or do they have problems eating it ?

thanks for that, what about eukanuba ? is it anygood or do they have problems eating it ?

I feed my labrador with food allergies on California Natural and I am very happy with it although I wish I could buy it through another source than currently supply it.(Pets paradise and pets good direct) I feed my other lab on Eagle Pack which I have always been very happy with although there was a supply problem recently but it seems to have sorted out.You can get Eagle Pack at Pets at home and Petstock. My cats love there Royal Canin and my hand raised very tiny kitten has thrived on it. Another good one that you can buy online is Artemis. I think your dog could do well on any of these products you may just have to see which one he likes best.I think the Cali Natural is the most expensive of all of these but it is calorie dense with around 500 cal per cup so I only feed 2 cups a day. With the Eagle Pack I feed 2 1/2 cups a day both my labs weighing around 27 -28 kg.Hope that helps

ETA I keep both labs nice and lean on these quantities of food plus sardines. RMB, chicken necks etc.

Edited by mokhahouse